Powered by Outside

What is your favorite kind of beer

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
What is your favorite kind of beer
Posted: Aug 19, 2009 at 20:33 Quote
Oldsouth wrote:
odin333 wrote:
cdavis wrote:

Rickard's White with an orange slice is so f*cking good with lunch or something. The only time I drink beer now is if it's for a chill time like lunch or a BBQ. Drunk times is for liquor.

If you don't like the taste of beer just don't drink it... No need to throw various fruits into your beer...

Just like how you are making quick assumptions, I'm going to assume that since you're 15 you don't drink beer at all and have never tried beer or beer with 'various fruits'.
I think i speak for a lot of people when I say that, Yes we do like our beer but sometimes we like to enhance its flavor and add a little spice to it.

You like drinking chocolate milk? well guess what, if you don't like the taste of milk just don't drink it, no need to throw various flavors into your milk.

see above a few posts. I was showing how the door swings two ways but only hits one person.

Posted: Aug 19, 2009 at 20:39 Quote
Jeez and I wonder why the door hit you and not Christian. Hmm. That's a toughie all right.

Posted: Aug 19, 2009 at 20:43 Quote
Christian would still be cool if he drank cat urine with a slice of pineapple...

By the way I was more or less mocking the whole bud light deal where one year their ads were all like "Friends don't let friends put fruit in beer" Then next year they can out with bud lime with men drinking it...

Posted: Aug 19, 2009 at 21:03 Quote
crs-one wrote:
Jeez and I wonder why the door hit you and not Christian. Hmm. That's a toughie all right.

oh gee, sorry I'm not high on the pinkbike e-scale like Cdavis is. sorry i don't befriend everyone to try and bring up my "rating". as if Pinkbike has a user prop rating system. were the higher you climb up and get these imaginative rights to dump and flame everyone below you. sorry that my opinion is lower then yours, i deserve to be flamed every time i post an opinion or am off on accuracy slightly.

whatever, this site gets worse day by day. two years ago this site was actually helpful, everyone was equal. when the door didn't hit anyone, because the moderators actually stopped it.

Posted: Aug 19, 2009 at 21:07 Quote
odin333 wrote:
crs-one wrote:

oh gee, sorry I'm not high on the pinkbike e-scale like Cdavis is. sorry i don't befriend everyone to try and bring up my "rating". as if Pinkbike has a user prop rating system. were the higher you climb up and get these imaginative rights to dump and flame everyone below you. sorry that my opinion is lower then yours, i deserve to be flamed every time i post an opinion or am off on accuracy slightly.

whatever, this site gets worse day by day. two years ago this site was actually helpful, everyone was equal. when the door didn't hit anyone, because the moderators actually stopped it.

Are you gonna start trolling now??

Posted: Aug 19, 2009 at 21:11 Quote
yepp. because opinions turn into trolling here. I'm not the problem in any way, i don't come in here causing shit. i come in here to pots an opinion, but i get flamed, so of course i'm going to start to "troll". look around some more. or do you just cess the posts that your buddies post. i wish i could befriend moderators to pick up after me. as if you get pinkbike diplomatic immunity.

Posted: Aug 19, 2009 at 21:15 Quote
Looking at this page, I'm pretty sure that you are the problem odin. Just speaking completely objectively here of course.

O+
Posted: Aug 19, 2009 at 22:18 Quote
guys there is an e-scale at pinkbike, this is how it works:

At the Top=Carnell

Bottom+you guys

case closed.

Posted: Aug 19, 2009 at 22:20 Quote
carnell wrote:

At the Top=Carnell

Bottom+you guys

case closed.
I think you got it backwards actually...
Razz

Top: Us

Bottom: Carnell

Razz

O+
Posted: Aug 19, 2009 at 22:21 Quote
windowlicker wrote:
carnell wrote:

At the Top=Carnell

Bottom+you guys

case closed.
I think you got it backwards actually...
Razz

Top: Us

Bottom: Carnell

Razz

dont make me edit your profile to prove it.

Posted: Aug 22, 2009 at 15:00 Quote
can you kids stay out of this thread?
it was actually quite interesting befor you started chatting a load of unrelated Eshite.

REAL lagers (not your bud light and chemically brewed crap) is well accompanied by a slice of lime in some cases. i dont like it all the time but on a hot day it makes a beer a bit more refreshing.

REAL ALE is meant to be drank at room temperature, not warm, and certainly not cold. It has a variety of depths of flavours and is brewed to be that way. with real ingredients, not chemicals.

Posted: Aug 22, 2009 at 15:39 Quote
Spyhopper honey brown is possibly the best tasting beer available in a bottle.

Bought Inns and Gunns for the first time, good but not 3.50 a bottle good.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010184
Mobile Version of Website