Powered by Outside

100 (or more) days of biking in 2024!

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
100 (or more) days of biking in 2024!
Posted: May 17, 2024 at 18:45 Quote
Oh f*ck yeah PacMan!!!! You got one of them Sudden Valley bikes!!!!! I always said that the valley is the most justifiable zone ever for the e movement! Have fun back there!!!

26 - a chill Jap Gulch meandering

O+
Posted: May 17, 2024 at 19:59 Quote

All commutes, trying to rest up a bit for the week. Been feeling pretty worn out since the trail building frenzy of the off season.

sterlingmagnum wrote:
Oh f*ck yeah PacMan!!!! You got one of them Sudden Valley bikes!!!!! I always said that the valley is the most justifiable zone ever for the e movement! Have fun back there!!!

Agreed there, I remember doing two laps of Sudden Valley once..it was something ridiculous like 1000 meters in 10 km or something along those lines. Silly steep zone!

O+
Posted: May 17, 2024 at 20:03 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:

I think I'll actually be able to get to/find all the good shit now! LOL I'll probably get lost, injured and eaten by bears and cougars now.....

Posted: May 17, 2024 at 20:35 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

I think I'll actually be able to get to/find all the good shit now! LOL I'll probably get lost, injured and eaten by bears and cougars now.....

PM me. The climbs are walks and the downs are hair raising. Eek

Posted: May 18, 2024 at 5:19 Quote
Nice Tranny, PAC.

Ride 40, complete.

Posted: May 18, 2024 at 6:05 Quote
58 - brunch commute

Posted: May 18, 2024 at 7:44 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:

All commutes, trying to rest up a bit for the week. Been feeling pretty worn out since the trail building frenzy of the off season.

sterlingmagnum wrote:

Agreed there, I remember doing two laps of Sudden Valley once..it was something ridiculous like 1000 meters in 10 km or something along those lines. Silly steep zone!

Yeah two is my max…did three once with a few youngsters and I had a hard time walking for a couple days (lol)

O+
Posted: May 18, 2024 at 7:55 Quote
road-psyclist wrote:
Nice Tranny, PAC.

Ride 40, complete.

Thanks kinny! Looks like you've been riding more this year! We gotta get you out in some DIRT!

Posted: May 18, 2024 at 7:58 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:

Thanks kinny! Looks like you've been riding more this year! We gotta get you out in some DIRT!

I'm waiting to save money, but I'm torn between a CX or another XC bike right now.

Once I get to that point, I'll ponder on what to get, but with a CX bike, I can ride tarmac and dirt in winter whilst the Starley hibernates.

If XC, the Trek Procaliber is one I have my eye on.

Posted: May 18, 2024 at 9:05 Quote
58 continued - jump session

O+
Posted: May 18, 2024 at 9:33 Quote
43 - big day on the Sunshine Coast

O+
Posted: May 18, 2024 at 14:36 Quote
54 - back from a work trip and back on the bike

O+
Posted: May 18, 2024 at 16:39 Quote
2 - Blanchard zone; Oyster dome, Lily and Lizard Lakes, British Army

Posted: May 19, 2024 at 7:30 Quote
59 - bit of trail building, coupla laps.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007702
Mobile Version of Website