Aurora Skatepark Ontario!?

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Aurora Skatepark Ontario!?
Posted: Mar 10, 2010 at 17:19 Quote
brown-town wrote:
Canadmos wrote:
Money or funding isn't the problem with something like this, the problem is who controls that funding and their interests...
were talking to that guy! the manager but i have a feeling he wont do anything about it

No, we're talking to the guy in charge of maintenance for the parks. More concrete would require the council (who doesn't give 2 sh*ts about us) 's approval, and a ton of funding. Considering the budget is already set for this year, a larger concrete park is 99% chance no.

We're looking to see about maintenance. I.E working with what we already have and making it better, without much addition. I'm still pulling for lights though.

Posted: Mar 11, 2010 at 18:12 Quote
anyone for a sesh toomorow afterschool?

Posted: Mar 11, 2010 at 18:36 Quote
brown-town wrote:
its gunna rain

Posted: Mar 11, 2010 at 19:01 Quote
hahaleon wrote:
brown-town wrote:
its gunna rain
cereal again... joyride sesh then

Posted: Mar 11, 2010 at 20:28 Quote
hahaleon wrote:
brown-town wrote:
its gunna rain

Posted: Mar 15, 2010 at 16:00 Quote
park is completely ride able now, abit sandy besides that perfectly dry and cleared out

Posted: Mar 15, 2010 at 16:02 Quote
any one riding tonight? like now or tomorow?

O+
Posted: Mar 15, 2010 at 16:29 Quote
Who has the bright ass orange, what looks like a park bike? Saw ya riding up Bayview today and was nearly blinded by your bike. lol.

Posted: Mar 15, 2010 at 16:37 Quote
Canadmos wrote:
Who has the bright ass orange, what looks like a park bike? Saw ya riding up Bayview today and was nearly blinded by your bike. lol.

That woulda been Drew

Posted: Mar 15, 2010 at 16:46 Quote
Canadmos wrote:
DREW KELLY! drew44

Posted: Mar 15, 2010 at 16:53 Quote
brown-town wrote:
jevon you dont even ride Frown

Posted: Mar 15, 2010 at 16:53 Quote
JJack wrote:
brown-town wrote:
jevon you dont even ride Frown
yo dicklick i was tehre today after u. i had to work...

Posted: Mar 15, 2010 at 16:54 Quote
Here is the map for the Aurora SkatePark

http://maps.google.ca/maps?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hl=en&tab=wl&q=conover%20avenue%20Aurora%2COnt

Posted: Mar 15, 2010 at 21:11 Quote
Canadmos wrote:

HI Smile Colour makes me smileSmile

I think Momma Chez gave me an STD while you were out trashing that house Alex, because my pina is just killing me!

O+
Posted: Mar 15, 2010 at 21:23 Quote
Well your bike sure does stand out haha.

It was so awesome driving home today from work and seeing you, a few other street riders and at least a dozen BMX people out riding. Even though I do none of this type of riding, its makes me happy on the inside as it reaffirms that summer is officially on its way..Patio beers, bikes, girls, good weather. Does it get any better than that?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012296
Mobile Version of Website