London, Ontario

PB Forum :: Canada - East
London, Ontario
O+
Posted: Jan 19, 2017 at 3:58 Quote
Fat bike day at the pines February 18th. Come beat the winter blues

Posted: Feb 28, 2017 at 12:34 Quote
Anyone know what's going on in Meadowlily? A bunch of surveying stakes out that seem to mark property lines. I know the company that's doing it but have yet to ask them about it. Just curious if any else had seen this or knew of it.

Posted: Jun 20, 2017 at 5:56 Quote
TBLeldarado wrote:
Anyone know what's going on in Meadowlily? A bunch of surveying stakes out that seem to mark property lines. I know the company that's doing it but have yet to ask them about it. Just curious if any else had seen this or knew of it.

Probably new development...like we need more of that in London.

Posted: Jun 20, 2017 at 5:57 Quote
Anybody in London able to replace my rear hub with a new one? Have the replacement arriving Thursday but I'm not skilled enough to take my rear wheel apart and install the new hub.

Posted: Jun 21, 2017 at 11:27 Quote
bartb wrote:
TBLeldarado wrote:

Probably new development...like we need more of that in London.
As far as I'm aware that is what they're doing. Last I heard was that it was halted because of indigenous stuff.

Posted: Jun 22, 2017 at 15:22 Quote
I was at meadowlily today and looks like they haven't touched it in like a month. there's only one large machine left. seems like they've stopped whatever they were doing.

O+
Posted: Jul 18, 2017 at 17:31 Quote
hardrock2 wrote:
is there a website with a layout of the park?

www.trailforks.com

Posted: Jul 18, 2017 at 18:13 Quote
Anybody here see the kid on the Norco hard tail riding around in the east end with the full face helmet and gloves?

You here?

Posted: Jul 19, 2017 at 5:07 Quote
bartb wrote:
Anybody here see the kid on the Norco hard tail riding around in the east end with the full face helmet and gloves?

You here?
I've seen him a lot recently. There's also a guy in the south end (Bradley and Adelaide) who rips around on a big hit with a full face helmet

Posted: Nov 13, 2017 at 10:34 Quote
Havent been riding much this year.. so why not start now lol. Anyone still riding. let me know maybe if there a warm day. The weather is pretty fakd anyways. message me. I just do basic trail riding or thame river trail w.e

Posted: Nov 13, 2017 at 11:47 Quote
pballbiker wrote:
Havent been riding much this year.. so why not start now lol. Anyone still riding. let me know maybe if there a warm day. The weather is pretty fakd anyways. message me. I just do basic trail riding or thame river trail w.e

I've recently finished my hardtail and planning to do some riding if the weather gets better. Don't know how fanshawe will be but if it's solid enough I'll check that out or Komoka

Posted: Feb 17, 2018 at 12:52 Quote
Bit early in the year, but looking to get out riding when the weather allows! Rode one day in January Smile Bought a new bike last September after not riding much for many years. Had a few fun trips to Komoka, definitely will be going to Fanshawe. Would love to meet up with some folks, even if it's just for a tour around the city.

Posted: Feb 17, 2018 at 14:36 Quote
FanshaweGirl wrote:
Bit early in the year, but looking to get out riding when the weather allows! Rode one day in January Smile Bought a new bike last September after not riding much for many years. Had a few fun trips to Komoka, definitely will be going to Fanshawe. Would love to meet up with some folks, even if it's just for a tour around the city.
I know there is a womens group called LOST (ladys on single track) out of Turkey point. It's a bit of a trek but you might find it worth it. Better trails and likely a good group for you.

http://www.tpmbc.com/rides/

Posted: Feb 18, 2018 at 20:41 Quote
inverted180 wrote:
FanshaweGirl wrote:
I know there is a womens group called LOST (ladys on single track) out of Turkey point. It's a bit of a trek but you might find it worth it. Better trails and likely a good group for you.

http://www.tpmbc.com/rides/

That looks like a great place to ride, but it is quite the trek! I live an hour west of London. A two (+) hour drive each way is something that would have to be left for weekends, or a camping trip.

Posted: Feb 19, 2018 at 4:58 Quote
FanshaweGirl wrote:

Not sure if this would interest you, but we've been building some runs and jump lines at canatara park in sarnia.
There's also a dirt jump park there as well.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017001
Mobile Version of Website