Come on and post your Tattoo pix!

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Come on and post your Tattoo pix!
Posted: Jan 11, 2016 at 3:59 Quote
Sod it. Go for it.

I was supposed to be getting my inner bicep done today but my tattooist is ill. Gonna have to wait till next week Frown

Posted: Jan 11, 2016 at 4:13 Quote
Yeah i figured that it wouldnt be any different to a long stint in the chair. Not that i've ever had one of those. My girly head will definitely be my longest

Posted: Jan 13, 2016 at 0:37 Quote
Getting 3 tattoos in the next 2 weeks hahaha shiiiiiiiit

Posted: Jan 22, 2016 at 18:52 Quote
Heres the first of my next 3!

photo

Posted: Jan 28, 2016 at 14:31 Quote
Fresh work
Newest piece from last night

Posted: Jan 29, 2016 at 15:34 Quote
Got this one done yesterday too!
Calves hurt!

photo

Posted: Jan 30, 2016 at 7:07 Quote
JaseZ wrote:
Calves hurt!

photo

They sure do! Looks like that went quite high up to your knee ditch as well. Looks really good!

Posted: Jan 30, 2016 at 7:12 Quote
photo

My latest. It's on my inner nicer and was by far the most painful tattoo I've had. Well worth it though, so happy with it. Just need the gaps between all my tattoos filling in and my right arm will be officially finished!!

Posted: Jan 31, 2016 at 23:01 Quote
vanillapodfan wrote:
JaseZ wrote:
Calves hurt!

photo

They sure do! Looks like that went quite high up to your knee ditch as well. Looks really good!

Thanks man! Yeah that taller horn i felt every inch of!

Your owl looks killer too man!

Posted: Feb 15, 2016 at 1:40 Quote
Alright dudes! What are your ideas for next tattoos?

Posted: Feb 16, 2016 at 3:14 Quote
Getting my arm filled in first. I've already had some fill done and if I get it finished that's my right arm done.

Then it's on to my left arm. Had a couple of ideas but still undecided. Would love something comic book esque but I'm not sure how imma feel about that in 10+ years. Want something based around the Marvel Civil War comic as it is the best comic ever.

And I'd love some more on my legs. Full leg sleeve would be sweet.

Posted: Feb 16, 2016 at 4:15 Quote
vanillapodfan wrote:
Getting my arm filled in first. I've already had some fill done and if I get it finished that's my right arm done.

Then it's on to my left arm. Had a couple of ideas but still undecided. Would love something comic book esque but I'm not sure how imma feel about that in 10+ years. Want something based around the Marvel Civil War comic as it is the best comic ever.

And I'd love some more on my legs. Full leg sleeve would be sweet.

Yeah i reckon i'll do that before i do arms, I've got hell skinny arms and a sleeve would look silly i reckon, my legs are much more suited to that haha. If i do i reckon it'll be full of cool traditional stuff! Like the lady above^^

Posted: Feb 16, 2016 at 5:01 Quote
Haha, my arms are meaty so I think it works well. Just wish I had the funds to full on cover myself.

I think that sounds like a good idea, love traditional stuff and a full leg sleeve like that would look ace!

Posted: Feb 28, 2016 at 19:29 Quote
tattooed-evil wrote:
Fresh work
Newest piece from last night

right on the mitt! one of my few places left.

Posted: Mar 2, 2016 at 0:45 Quote
Getting another pretty lady friday haha lol lol flash piece =, so fairly simple, but it's cool! Keen!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012138
Mobile Version of Website