Powered by Outside

Share Your BMX Photos

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Share Your BMX Photos
Posted: Nov 7, 2009 at 20:49 Quote
http://the-compound-bmx.pinkbike.com/album/New-Park/

end ok no more bitchin about my spare time projects.

Posted: Nov 7, 2009 at 20:51 Quote
What ever dude, people agree what you made in that picture is sketch. I could give less than a rats ass about other shit you have built....

Posted: Nov 8, 2009 at 7:08 Quote
How is it possible to get the quality THAT shitty ?! a blind man would see that the picture is out of focus.
The riding is cool. Smile

Posted: Nov 8, 2009 at 10:28 Quote
henri150 wrote:
How is it possible to get the quality THAT shitty ?! a blind man would see that the picture is out of focus.

cell phone picture. Its a great shot of the trick minus the quality, it took me so long to actually get my buddy cant shoot and the timing on the phone was HARD

Posted: Nov 8, 2009 at 11:56 Quote
rip-bmx wrote:
henri150 wrote:

cell phone picture. Its a great shot of the trick minus the quality, it took me so long to actually get my buddy cant shoot and the timing on the phone was HARD
It f*cks up the nice trick,that quality ruins it,really.

Posted: Nov 8, 2009 at 15:35 Quote
who cares really you can tell the trick its not like i was wanting a "Perfect" photo i can get that anyday. My camera turned on in my bag and died on me so i didnt have a camera, ill get better ones tommorow

Posted: Nov 8, 2009 at 15:40 Quote
rip-bmx wrote:
who cares really you can tell the trick its not like i was wanting a "Perfect" photo i can get that anyday. My camera turned on in my bag and died on me so i didnt have a camera, ill get better ones tommorow
Ok,whats the f*cking point of taking a crap ass photo,when you can make a nice one,the other day?It won't be interesting anymore.

Posted: Nov 8, 2009 at 15:43 Quote
chill out man, are you on your rag or something? Time of the month? come on theres no need for that, i could careless what you say man, we were board so we snapped a couple of pictures what the fuss your makin all about? and i could careless if its not intresting anymore i have more tricks than that i can post, dont be such a douche.

Posted: Nov 8, 2009 at 16:03 Quote
rip-bmx wrote:
chill out man, are you on your rag or something? Time of the month? come on theres no need for that, i could careless what you say man, we were board so we snapped a couple of pictures what the fuss your makin all about? and i could careless if its not intresting anymore i have more tricks than that i can post, dont be such a douche.
So now i'm a douche cuz i say f*cking a little more than some people.I just want to see a nice pic of that no hander,cuz it's damn nice,i want a nice pic that i can fave.

Posted: Nov 8, 2009 at 16:08 Quote
your stirring shit up over nothing. calm down.

Posted: Nov 8, 2009 at 16:13 Quote
You could have said "It would of been nicer if the quality wasnt so bad, i would of faved it if it was better". whatever tommorow ill get a picture.

Posted: Nov 8, 2009 at 20:38 Quote
no pegs? faaaaaaaail

lol jk looks like a good build

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014695
Mobile Version of Website