Powered by Outside

Xbox 360 or PS3

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 20:21 Quote
Cata1yst wrote:
360.Little big planet, and Metal Gear Solid 4 is all you got going for the ps3. Both are amazingly good though.

Killzone 2?
M.A.G.?
Infamous?
Gran turismo 5?
Motorstorm?
Resistance 2?

If you don't like any of those, hey thats fine, whatever floats your boat. But to say that LPG and Mgs4 "is all you got going for the ps3" is just plain wrong in every sense of the word.

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 20:23 Quote
ride-to-live wrote:
Cata1yst wrote:
360.Little big planet, and Metal Gear Solid 4 is all you got going for the ps3. Both are amazingly good though.

Killzone 2?
M.A.G.?
Infamous?
Gran turismo 5?
Motorstorm?
Resistance 2?

If you don't like any of those, hey thats fine, whatever floats your boat. But to say that LPG and Mgs4 "is all you got going for the ps3" is just plain wrong in every sense of the word.

lol i think he left some out. i can't wait for Killzone 2!...

O+
Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 20:26 Quote
ride-to-live wrote:
Cata1yst wrote:

Killzone 2? (Not out yet)
M.A.G.? (never heard of it so i cant comment)
Infamous? (ditto)
Gran turismo 5? (forgot that but we have froza motorsport)
Motorstorm? (was a bunch of MEH)
Resistance 2? (Heard it wasnt that great)

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 11:42 Quote
Cata1yst wrote:
ride-to-live wrote:
Cata1yst wrote:

Infamous? (ditto)

M.A.G. is going to be amazing, I hope.

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 13:03 Quote
Cata1yst wrote:
ride-to-live wrote:
Cata1yst wrote:

Infamous? (ditto)

Killzone 2 - thats true its not out, but still. I loved the 1st one and everyone i've talked to thats in the beta thinks its pretty much the best thing since goldeneye.

M.A.G - developed by the original team who made socom (Socome confrontation is made by zipper, who have never developed a socom game until now) it is a shooter that will support up to 256 players online. If done right, it will change everything as far as i'm concerned and raise the bar to a new level above anything of the likes any videogame has achieved. On the other hand if done wrong it could be very terrible and just a mindless shooter.

Infamous - glad we agree

Gran turismo - I've always preffered this over forza but once again, whatever floats your boat. Polphony digital are perfectionists and there won't be another racing game on the market like this when it comes out.

Motorstorm - I would agree actually. I myself don't like it, but pleny of people i've talked to do.

Resistance - I don't know who you heard that from but the game is awesome! Far exceeded my expectations in many ways

And to add to the list, I somehow forgot uncharted and god of war. The original uncharted was the first game i've played that actually offered an experience like a movie. It was great game and I can't wait for the second one.

I also don't know if you've seen the god of war 3 trailer, but wow. It will be a good game no doubt after playing the recent ones.

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 16:37 Quote
ride-to-live wrote:
Cata1yst wrote:
ride-to-live wrote:

Infamous? (ditto)

Killzone 2 - thats true its not out, but still. I loved the 1st one and everyone i've talked to thats in the beta thinks its pretty much the best thing since goldeneye.

M.A.G - developed by the original team who made socom (Socome confrontation is made by zipper, who have never developed a socom game until now) it is a shooter that will support up to 256 players online. If done right, it will change everything as far as i'm concerned and raise the bar to a new level above anything of the likes any videogame has achieved. On the other hand if done wrong it could be very terrible and just a mindless shooter.

Infamous - glad we agree

Gran turismo - I've always preffered this over forza but once again, whatever floats your boat. Polphony digital are perfectionists and there won't be another racing game on the market like this when it comes out.

Motorstorm - I would agree actually. I myself don't like it, but pleny of people i've talked to do.

Resistance - I don't know who you heard that from but the game is awesome! Far exceeded my expectations in many ways

And to add to the list, I somehow forgot uncharted and god of war. The original uncharted was the first game i've played that actually offered an experience like a movie. It was great game and I can't wait for the second one.

I also don't know if you've seen the god of war 3 trailer, but wow. It will be a good game no doubt after playing the recent ones.

i agree with everything u said. i thought that uncharted was excellent in everyway. it offered more than 4 hours of gameplay( i'm looking at you COD4 ) and it was like a movie. Motorstorm is ok, 2nd is better, and resistance was very original.

i'm loving my new PS3

O+
Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 16:39 Quote
Oh yeah god of war... good stuff.
And final fantasy is on its way to the 360 as well so im happy about that ^_^

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 16:40 Quote
Cata1yst wrote:
Oh yeah god of war... good stuff.
And final fantasy is on its way to the 360 as well so im happy about that ^_^

YA, not to pleased with that, but that means that more can experience the game , we still have FF versus or whatever tup

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 16:44 Quote
epavichthesavage wrote:
i agree with everything u said. i thought that uncharted was excellent in everyway. it offered more than 4 hours of gameplay( i'm looking at you COD4 ) and it was like a movie. Motorstorm is ok, 2nd is better, and resistance was very original.

i'm loving my new PS3

COD4 took my 8 hours to beat on recruit. im sure veteran would take way more time than that. i highly doubt you could beat it in 4 hours

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 16:46 Quote
dmanj wrote:
epavichthesavage wrote:

i'm loving my new PS3

COD4 took my 8 hours to beat on recruit. im sure veteran would take way more time than that. i highly doubt you could beat it in 4 hours

maybe i'm just that HARDCORE.............. JK . but still it felt like that. overall the experince was awsome

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 16:47 Quote
dmanj wrote:
epavichthesavage wrote:

i'm loving my new PS3

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 16:51 Quote
epavichthesavage wrote:
dmanj wrote:
epavichthesavage wrote:

i'm loving my new PS3

maybe i'm just that HARDCORE.............. JK . but still it felt like that. overall the experince was awsome

ya it was a good experience. it was sort of gay how the chopper can find you even when it doesnt have its light on you and your hiding in the tall grass in that one level in the field.

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 16:54 Quote
dmanj wrote:
epavichthesavage wrote:
dmanj wrote:

ya it was a good experience. it was sort of gay how the chopper can find you even when it doesnt have its light on you and your hiding in the tall grass in that one level in the field.

ahaha or like when i'm supposed to snipe that dude , i shoot him in the face , and his arm pops off, lego style...

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 16:56 Quote
epavichthesavage wrote:
dmanj wrote:
epavichthesavage wrote:

ahaha or like when i'm supposed to snipe that dude , i shoot him in the face , and his arm pops off, lego style...

LMFAOlol another thing i hate is when you have to defend that guy because hes wounded and the enemies drop in the sections of radiation and dont die but if you go over there your deadConfused

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 16:57 Quote
dmanj wrote:
epavichthesavage wrote:
dmanj wrote:

LMFAOlol another thing i hate is when you have to defend that guy because hes wounded and the enemies drop in the sections of radiation and dont die but if you go over there your deadConfused

oh god that happened to me 2! i was sitting there thinking what the hell just happened?!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010335
Mobile Version of Website