Powered by Outside

Who thinks it should be an option to wear a lid while riding your bike? post Yes or NO

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Who thinks it should be an option to wear a lid while riding your bike? post Yes or NO
Posted: Jun 14, 2010 at 9:09 Quote
freeride-idiot wrote:
my current lid iv had for about a year and needs replacing its full of BIG deeparse gouges and chips if my head had taken the beating my helmet has i would be in wheelchair geting spoon fed and drooling for the rest of my life OR DEAD!!

LIDS ON PEOPLEtup

Yeah you might want to get on that haha. Any more hits to the head you could still risk needing to be spoon fed.

Posted: Jun 14, 2010 at 9:13 Quote
photo

Think thats all what needs to be said...

Posted: Jun 14, 2010 at 9:13 Quote
lol yeah i need one pretty quick im of to les gets on 3 weeks i can see a few crashes hapening there Redface
unicorn-bob wrote:
freeride-idiot wrote:
my current lid iv had for about a year and needs replacing its full of BIG deeparse gouges and chips if my head had taken the beating my helmet has i would be in wheelchair geting spoon fed and drooling for the rest of my life OR DEAD!!

LIDS ON PEOPLEtup

Yeah you might want to get on that haha. Any more hits to the head you could still risk needing to be spoon fed.

Posted: Jun 14, 2010 at 11:34 Quote
You do have a choice whether or not you should wear a helmet, It all depends on how smart you are, biking can really f*ck you up, a helmet does wonders, I avoided a shattered cheek bone because of my helmet.

Posted: Mar 3, 2015 at 10:56 Quote
no
I've got a mate who is alive today due to his lid
that's enough for me

Posted: Mar 3, 2015 at 10:59 Quote
Five years and nothing, only to be updated with that.

lol.

Posted: Mar 3, 2015 at 11:09 Quote
good point, sorry!
I read the thread and posted without looking at the dates.

Posted: Mar 3, 2015 at 11:12 Quote
No, it's cool man, way better to update a thread than make a second one for the same discussion. Was just chuckle worthy IMO.

Posted: Mar 3, 2015 at 13:15 Quote
wearing a helmet just makes sense

Posted: Mar 14, 2015 at 9:42 Quote
Helmets rule. Make me feel like i can go harder

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023624
Mobile Version of Website