Powered by Outside

EVIL Undead

PB Forum :: Downhill
EVIL Undead
O+
Posted: Jan 1, 2021 at 6:54 Quote
I tried with a Hans dampf 27.5x2.35 on a 22mm inne width rim and whilst it would ride, the clearance was too small and I wouldn't want to risk it.

Now, if you had to choose from 26x2.4 Vs 27.5x2.2... which would you choose and why?

I'm 50/50 on which would be better.

Posted: Jan 2, 2021 at 7:23 Quote
I have the v3 wreck and a 2020 gambler 920.
Both have dual crown forks.
I’d take the V3 wreck any day on big jumps over the Scott gambler
The wrecks suspension is just perfect.
- hope this helps.

Posted: Jan 2, 2021 at 17:11 Quote
abdnthony wrote:
I tried with a Hans dampf 27.5x2.35 on a 22mm inne width rim and whilst it would ride, the clearance was too small and I wouldn't want to risk it.

Now, if you had to choose from 26x2.4 Vs 27.5x2.2... which would you choose and why?

I'm 50/50 on which would be better.

I do love the speed and roll over ability of bigger wheels. So that’s where my vote goes.

O+
Posted: Jan 15, 2021 at 12:48 Quote
Does anyone have an undead they would like to sell (large)? Looking at some in the classifieds but half of the folks don't seem to care to reply???

Posted: Jan 16, 2021 at 11:47 Quote
manhattanprjkt83 wrote:
Does anyone have an undead they would like to sell (large)? Looking at some in the classifieds but half of the folks don't seem to care to reply???

You’re in the same boat as me bud.

Posted: Jan 16, 2021 at 11:50 Quote
photo
27.5x2.3 DHF

manhattanprjkt83 wrote:
coltybear15 wrote:
Fit me to of 27.5x2.4 tire on Evil Undead

27.5x2.40 Maxxis High Roller II

Thank you so much! Yeah that is too tight for anything I am comfortable w/ might try a 275 mullet setup on the front.

O+
Posted: Jan 16, 2021 at 13:08 Quote
coltybear15 wrote:
photo
27.5x2.3 DHF

manhattanprjkt83 wrote:
coltybear15 wrote:
Fit me to of 27.5x2.4 tire on Evil Undead

27.5x2.40 Maxxis High Roller II

Thank you so much! Yeah that is too tight for anything I am comfortable w/ might try a 275 mullet setup on the front.

Nice, what width rim?

Posted: Jan 16, 2021 at 14:49 Quote
[Quote="abdnthony"]
coltybear15 wrote:
photo
27.5x2.3 DHF

Nice, what width rim?

This is mounted to some Crank Bros Iodines, which are 23mm I believe.

Posted: Jan 31, 2021 at 12:14 Quote
I am about to post up a M undead with a brand new unused Fox air shock and the stock coil shock. It hasn't been ridden in the last couple years and was a backup frame for me and hasn't had a lot of use.

manhattanprjkt83 wrote:

O+
Posted: Jan 31, 2021 at 13:07 Quote
PisteRider wrote:
I am about to post up a M undead with a brand new unused Fox air shock and the stock coil shock. It hasn't been ridden in the last couple years and was a backup frame for me and hasn't had a lot of use.

I have an L and would much rather have an M! Shame you're not in the UK....

O+
Posted: Feb 1, 2021 at 5:15 Quote
PisteRider wrote:

manhattanprjkt83 wrote:

Thanks brother but I really need a large, the medium is too small for me.

O+
Posted: Mar 17, 2021 at 15:01 Quote
Curious if anyone knows if the existing shock/linkage bolts from other models will work w/ the undead? Seems like many were worried about them snapping earlier in the thread.

O+
Posted: Mar 17, 2021 at 18:53 Quote
manhattanprjkt83 wrote:
Curious if anyone knows if the existing shock/linkage bolts from other models will work w/ the undead? Seems like many were worried about them snapping earlier in the thread.

I was just looking for replacement / aftermarket linkage and shock.bolts for my Undead thos aternoon. Haven't found any info yet.

O+
Posted: Mar 18, 2021 at 6:05 Quote
richierich1966 wrote:
manhattanprjkt83 wrote:

I was just looking for replacement / aftermarket linkage and shock.bolts for my Undead thos aternoon. Haven't found any info yet.

Have you contacted evil recently?

Posted: Mar 25, 2021 at 8:21 Quote
I contacted Evil on pinkbike last summer and got some bolts from them. They said they didn’t have much left but they were super helpful and fast.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013390
Mobile Version of Website