Jaw Drop .... Only Bender ?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Jaw Drop .... Only Bender ?
Posted: Oct 12, 2008 at 15:47 Quote
sheepsrider wrote:
Can a mod come and lock the thread now. The title should be changed Jaw Drop= only Bender
well worded.

Posted: Oct 12, 2008 at 15:47 Quote
dmadness wrote:
fallen55 wrote:
alybear wrote:
Views: 9,534    Faves: 38    Comments: 63

More dissapointement.

lol Thoses f*cking pigs showed up f*cking pigs

alybear, you are even more of a loser for posting that video.. and you suck at being overdramatic..."ack, those f*cking pigs..." ha ha ha i'd laugh if it wasn\t so sad.. pathetic, really.

HAHA, your'e funny man.

Posted: Oct 12, 2008 at 15:48 Quote
Graphxxx wrote:
I'd rather hear him say he was affraid because who wouldn't be? I mean f*ck its the "drop"... but instead you guys use the cop excuse... Common. If he really would of done it, no cops of of stopped him.

holy shit you're annoying

Posted: Oct 12, 2008 at 15:48 Quote
mylesmcdaniel wrote:
dmadness wrote:
fallen55 wrote:

lol Thoses f*cking pigs showed up f*cking pigs

alybear, you are even more of a loser for posting that video.. and you suck at being overdramatic..."ack, those f*cking pigs..." ha ha ha i'd laugh if it wasn\t so sad.. pathetic, really.

Buddy what are you talking about?? what do u mean 'overdramatic'

Rolleyes come on .... "those f*cking pigs....those f*cking pig's" lol.. you are hilarious ... i'm gonna go eat some dead bird now.. see ya later..
Whip

Posted: Oct 12, 2008 at 15:49 Quote
why didnt he just do it they cant stop him from the bottom

Posted: Oct 12, 2008 at 15:50 Quote
krausehouse wrote:
sheepsrider wrote:
Can a mod come and lock the thread now. The title should be changed Jaw Drop= only Bender
dude stop it, this is the best thread in years

No, it's not.

Posted: Oct 12, 2008 at 15:51 Quote
dmadness wrote:
mylesmcdaniel wrote:
dmadness wrote:

Rolleyes come on .... "those f*cking pigs....those f*cking pig's" lol.. you are hilarious ... i'm gonna go eat some dead bird now.. see ya later..
Whip

Yeah exactly, someones bitter, we were ABIT choked that we were that close to seeing it be done.

all you guys that are attacking this kid for not getting arrested are a bunch of f*cking tools, i hope this kid does it soon n proves you douche bags wrong. N why are you flaming the guy who posted the video after you retards kept asking for info.

dmadness wrote:
mylesmcdaniel wrote:
dmadness wrote:

Whip

wat the f*ck are you talking aabout... he said "those f*cking pigs....those f*cking pig's"... now whats the beef?

Posted: Oct 12, 2008 at 15:54 Quote
Ok I'm going to do the Grand Canyon gap tomorrow. Trust me I'm doing it! Whip

Good bye everyone who is wasting their time on here. Thumbs Down Thumbs Down Thumbs Down Jail Jail

Posted: Oct 12, 2008 at 15:54 Quote
jonslater wrote:
Graphxxx wrote:
I'd rather hear him say he was affraid because who wouldn't be? I mean f*ck its the "drop"... but instead you guys use the cop excuse... Common. If he really would of done it, no cops of of stopped him.

+1

Posted: Oct 12, 2008 at 15:55 Quote
sheepsrider wrote:
Ok I'm going to do the Grand Canyon gap tomorrow. Trust me I'm doing it! Whip

Good bye everyone who is wasting their time on here. Thumbs Down Thumbs Down Thumbs Down Jail Jail

your a fag

Graphxxx wrote:

Man, just get the hell out.

fallen55 wrote:
jonslater wrote:
Graphxxx wrote:

+1
your worse.

Posted: Oct 12, 2008 at 15:56 Quote
its a wonder no one has wrote on his pink bike profile about it yet.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010913
Mobile Version of Website