Powered by Outside

...htt...

Posted: Sep 2, 2011 at 17:32 Quote
What other tricks can you do?

Posted: Sep 3, 2011 at 1:30 Quote
bubbaleech wrote:
What other tricks can you do?

Not much yet, 1 footers, 1 handers, whips and tabletops, we finished the hole for the foam 2daySmile

Posted: Sep 3, 2011 at 1:58 Quote
learn more tricks and bike control first before trying flips. if your just at that stage you wont have enough bike control to be in control of your rotation and to stick the landing.

Posted: Sep 3, 2011 at 2:42 Quote
360 would be better suited to you to learn rotations cameronumf, slowly progress is better than jumping in the deep end try stupid tricks that may injure badly due to inexperience Smile 2 cents

Posted: Sep 3, 2011 at 13:37 Quote
troyster-dockree wrote:
360 would be better suited to you to learn rotations cameronumf, slowly progress is better than jumping in the deep end try stupid tricks that may injure badly due to inexperience Smile 2 cents

Thanks for the advice.
We finished digging the pit yesterday and we are gonna buy some cheap as ripped up couches second hand to get some foamSmile

Posted: Sep 3, 2011 at 13:40 Quote
this may sound like a stupid question but as its kiddy proof i was thinking what about a ball pit ? it would be easily cleaned, last longer, not sure about whether it'd cushion a landing properly but ohwell worth a shout ? Razz

Posted: Sep 3, 2011 at 13:41 Quote
troyster-dockree wrote:
this may sound like a stupid question but as its kiddy proof i was thinking what about a ball pit ? it would be easily cleaned, last longer, not sure about whether it'd cushion a landing properly but ohwell worth a shout ? Razz

Haha! Nice idead but you could pop the balls landing in it. Is worth looking up though!

Posted: Sep 3, 2011 at 13:43 Quote
or save your pennies, and make a mulch jump Razz

Posted: Sep 5, 2011 at 20:08 Quote
Bit of a dig but sand>mulch

Posted: Sep 6, 2011 at 3:46 Quote
Anyone got a trick tips for 180s ? Is it better to do a 2 wheeled hop into one or front wheel first hop ? I can sorta do them both ways but i have been told that its not great to 2 wheel hop 180s incase u mess your wheels up :/

Posted: Sep 6, 2011 at 4:46 Quote
get the front wheel up first. its much easier to ride out of that way. all you need to do is carve a bit, lift the front wheel and turn your head around as you start your spin, lift up the back wheel, tuck the back wheel up, spot your landing, as you land drop your weight back so that your ass is roughly over the back axle and cab out.

Posted: Sep 6, 2011 at 21:39 Quote
3 bar spins on fly out?

Posted: Sep 7, 2011 at 2:13 Quote
Has anyone got tips on no foot cans iv been trying them buy I can't get my feet back in

Also tail whips everytime iv managed to get the rotation iv always droped lower then the bike

Posted: Sep 11, 2011 at 13:50 Quote
n3lson666x wrote:
dbxrace wrote:
hazdxb wrote:

with a mulch landing, pretty much the best thing after a foam pit.
apart from a resi ramp. now why does no where (that i know of) have a step up resi?

mulch/sand/ soft dirt landings are all better than resi i think, they all hurt far less to fall onto and you dont get resi burns from them Blank Stare

Well if you end up sliding there's a good chance you'll get a burn no matter what sort of landing there is.

Posted: Sep 11, 2011 at 15:34 Quote
khazcrazy wrote:
n3lson666x wrote:
dbxrace wrote:
apart from a resi ramp. now why does no where (that i know of) have a step up resi?

mulch/sand/ soft dirt landings are all better than resi i think, they all hurt far less to fall onto and you dont get resi burns from them Blank Stare

Well if you end up sliding there's a good chance you'll get a burn no matter what sort of landing there is.
Not really....I challenge you to get burned by sand.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014187
Mobile Version of Website