...htt...

Posted: Oct 12, 2011 at 13:44 Quote
Just go out and try stuff, you will soon find stuff you like doing and you will be more motivated to improve it Smile

Posted: Oct 12, 2011 at 16:28 Quote
c-bernier wrote:
omnomnom wrote:
kozafr wrote:

ah ok i will give that a go next time im on the bike thanks

when you do a tailwhip, you can hop however you want. its all about not being afraid of being hurt. you are going to jump off, kick your bike and move your arms around in a circle. try to stay ahead of your bike with your hands by about 75 degrees. (like if your handlebars are completely sideways thats 90) and make sure to end the circle at your hips.. its "out around and barhump." keep your arms lower than your stomach. look for the pedals and throw your front foot on and then clamp with the rear foot.. if you are doing it on a step up try to stop the rotation of the bike with your foot on the frame or if you can catch it on the pedal go for it,, hope that helped. just landed them with those tips
Im not scared what so ever of getting hurt,I really couldn't care less. Unfourtantly just because you commit doesn't mean you'll land them. I was talking about fly out,your talking about dirt....

its the same thing? except if your doing them onto fly out, you might not catch them and just land straight to the pedals

Posted: Oct 12, 2011 at 16:33 Quote
chrishish wrote:
ok^^ but is table top easy?
Just dialed mine in today. What you need to do is role the outer grip forward like unreving a motorcycle throttle. Do it easy at first to feel how the bike falls through. then go for it. I got my wheel up to my shoulder today and was able to pull a 3 while tabling over the pyramid .

Posted: Oct 12, 2011 at 16:37 Quote
Caezar wrote:
chrishish wrote:
Just dialed mine in today. What you need to do is role the outer grip forward like unreving a motorcycle throttle. Do it easy at first to feel how the bike falls through. then go for it. I got my wheel up to my shoulder today and was able to pull a 3 while tabling over the pyramid .

yeahh if your tableing with your right hand you want to roll your right hand forward almost touching your brake and then push your bar through yout armpit! ^^ congrats! i can only touch my wheel to my shoulder in unturndowns

Posted: Oct 12, 2011 at 16:40 Quote
omnomnom wrote:
Caezar wrote:
chrishish wrote:

yeahh if your tableing with your right hand you want to roll your right hand forward almost touching your brake and then push your bar through yout armpit! ^^ congrats! i can only touch my wheel to my shoulder in unturndowns
ThanksBig Grin I table left side up. It works out great as I have the lever on the right and it does not get in the with the motion .

Posted: Oct 12, 2011 at 16:46 Quote
Caezar wrote:
omnomnom wrote:
Caezar wrote:

ThanksBig Grin I table left side up. It works out great as I have the lever on the right and it does not get in the with the motion .
\

thats how it is for me with unturndowns Wink its a great feeling when you get that, buzz of skin comming off huh ?Smile

Posted: Oct 12, 2011 at 16:49 Quote
omnomnom wrote:
Caezar wrote:
omnomnom wrote:

\

thats how it is for me with unturndowns Wink its a great feeling when you get that, buzz of skin comming off huh ?Smile
When I saw the wheel in my face I should have freaked but smiled and the feeling was priceless lol

Posted: Oct 12, 2011 at 16:54 Quote
Caezar wrote:
omnomnom wrote:
Caezar wrote:
\

When I saw the wheel in my face I should have freaked but smiled and the feeling was priceless lol

clickkkeddddd hahah its the best feeling ever, and when you are riding a jam and you click something real good everyone goes "ohhhhh!!"

Posted: Oct 12, 2011 at 17:01 Quote
omnomnom wrote:
Caezar wrote:
omnomnom wrote:
\

clickkkeddddd hahah its the best feeling ever, and when you are riding a jam and you click something real good everyone goes "ohhhhh!!"
Over in PA we all go YOOoo lol.. Yeah one jam left for the season. Might try and pull some sick shit there. Gotto wait till luch gets served though the pro's are freakin nuts when they ride. I almost had a mid air colision last jam because this pro went hog wild and pulled a upside down tail on a hidden veiw cross over jump. I got nailed with his tire but we didn't crash thank god. 14' up is not a good place for a collisionFacepalm

Posted: Oct 12, 2011 at 17:02 Quote
Caezar wrote:
omnomnom wrote:
Caezar wrote:

Over in PA we all go YOOoo lol.. Yeah one jam left for the season. Might try and pull some sick shit there. Gotto wait till luch gets served though the pro's are freakin nuts when they ride. I almost had a mid air colision last jam because this pro went hog wild and pulled a upside down tail on a hidden veiw cross over jump. I got nailed with his tire but we didn't crash thank god. 14' up is not a good place for a collisionFacepalm

hahah damnnn yeah, gotta watch out for them!

Posted: Oct 12, 2011 at 19:31 Quote
chrishish wrote:
What is good starter tricks?

Front flip superman! na im joking!

Posted: Oct 13, 2011 at 3:27 Quote
^ you no funneh

Posted: Oct 13, 2011 at 5:12 Quote
What's the name for a tabletop but with the front wheel pointing down? Just an invert tabletop?

Anyway, I can't seem to get past the 45° angle limit (bike angle), it just seems that keeping my body straight does not work for more angle, or should I rotate around the bike? Any tips?

Posted: Oct 13, 2011 at 5:38 Quote
SwintOrSlude wrote:
What's the name for a tabletop but with the front wheel pointing down? Just an invert tabletop?

Anyway, I can't seem to get past the 45° angle limit (bike angle), it just seems that keeping my body straight does not work for more angle, or should I rotate around the bike? Any tips?
Euro table?

Posted: Oct 13, 2011 at 6:06 Quote
SwintOrSlude wrote:

Good explination. I roll my grip because I ride with my left forward and it's easy for me.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014342
Mobile Version of Website