Powered by Outside

What is your favorite kind of beer

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
What is your favorite kind of beer
Posted: Oct 9, 2012 at 17:13 Quote
Been there done that. In fact had one last night, oddly enough

Youngs chocolate stout with a splash of lindemans framboise is also good. As is half a youngs and half cider.

Posted: Nov 21, 2012 at 18:03 Quote
beer is my buisness, i run a pub and just expanded to add 100 more seats and i added 22 more beers on tap to make it a even 44 draught beers.
22 of them are craft beers from victoria alone, the others are made up from other craft brews around the west. with the eceptions of three molson lines, guinness, strongbow and foundry cider.

its funny to hear what people think of certain beers.
i have been doing this a long time.

Posted: Nov 22, 2012 at 10:48 Quote
brassballs wrote:
beer is my buisness, i run a pub and just expanded to add 100 more seats and i added 22 more beers on tap to make it a even 44 draught beers.
22 of them are craft beers from victoria alone, the others are made up from other craft brews around the west. with the eceptions of three molson lines, guinness, strongbow and foundry cider.

I like almost anything, depends mainly on mood and recent beers I tasted i want to compare. So a pub with a huge variety is awesome.

Posted: Nov 23, 2012 at 17:31 Quote
brassballs wrote:

what bar is this youve peaked my interest. Im a bit of a barfly so I'm more that interested in trying oit a new place if i haven't been there.

Posted: Nov 24, 2012 at 11:42 Quote
My local kraft joint is going down. So sad. Owners just got busted for attempted murder. Beat up a transient... bad.

Had a narwhal chased with a denoginizer... nap time. Lol!

Posted: Dec 3, 2012 at 13:20 Quote
I'm gonna get hate here. Budweiser is my brew of choice. There is a local brewery up here that has some fantastic craft beers. Reminds me that I need to get my growler refilled.

Other than Budweiser I'm a fan of Rolling Rock, Leinenkugel, Shock Top, Dos Equis, Corona, Coors Light, New Belgium, and many others. I live in a relatively small town and we only have gas stations and a few liqour stores. So there isn't much of a beer selection other than the brewery.

Posted: Dec 3, 2012 at 17:59 Quote
Well there is a difference between brew of choice and favorite kind of beer or favorite beer.

For instance favorite beer for me right now is Bellhavens Scottish Ale. Brew of choice is Yuengling as I drink it by the case.

Posted: Dec 4, 2012 at 21:44 Quote
Stout = Guinness
Lager = Heineken / Super Bock / Corona (w/ slice of lemon)
Weissbier = Franziskaner

Posted: Dec 5, 2012 at 10:36 Quote
Just picked up a new one... mainly because the brewery rips and the artwork is amazing...

Speakeasy Scarlett. Can't wait to try it. And I picked up some Sleigh'r

I must say... for stouts. I'm actually pretty damned impressed with Sierra Navada's new one. Narwhal. Friggin good and it'll put you on your butt if you're not careful.

Posted: Dec 5, 2012 at 10:37 Quote
gibson19 wrote:
Well there is a difference between brew of choice and favorite kind of beer or favorite beer.

For instance favorite beer for me right now is Bellhavens Scottish Ale. Brew of choice is Yuengling as I drink it by the case.

I seriously need to figure out how in the hell I can have 2 cases of Yuengling shipped to me. We CAN NOT get it here in california. I think they stop in like CO.

Posted: Dec 5, 2012 at 10:53 Quote
If you really wanted I may be able to ship you some. Not sure what the laws are in that regard though

Posted: Dec 5, 2012 at 13:38 Quote
gibson19 wrote:
If you really wanted I may be able to ship you some. Not sure what the laws are in that regard though

Me either.... shall google...

Apparently it's illegal to use USPS but UPS doesn't care. Hmmmmm. Would make a nice xmas present for my buddy from Philly that misses it dearly.

Posted: Dec 5, 2012 at 14:11 Quote
onemanarmy wrote:
gibson19 wrote:

Apparently it's illegal to use USPS but UPS doesn't care. Hmmmmm. Would make a nice xmas present for my buddy from Philly that misses it dearly.

Let me know. I could arrange something

Posted: Dec 5, 2012 at 14:18 Quote
gibson19 wrote:
onemanarmy wrote:
gibson19 wrote:

Let me know. I could arrange something

Shoot me a PM. Let me know what I'd owe you for 1 or 2 12 packs shipped to 93901.

Posted: Dec 18, 2012 at 14:16 Quote
Just picked up a bottle of stone vertical epic 12-12-12. Plan on aging it. Anybody else aging anything or have aged anything that is recommended??

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015189
Mobile Version of Website