Powered by Outside

Would you go to school on an expensive bike?

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
Would you go to school on an expensive bike?
Posted: Sep 26, 2008 at 8:09 Quote
am probably gonna get told I shouldnt but I ride my commencal supreme dh vip to high school. haha. theres only like 500 people tho and I lock it up so its all gd.

Posted: Sep 26, 2008 at 8:16 Quote
theres only 700 kids that went to my high school my friend locked his norco atomik and that got stolen. not that hard to cut a lock

Posted: Sep 26, 2008 at 8:19 Quote
ye my friends make a joke that my bike will get stolen, cos its name is the stolen score bmx lolCool

Posted: Sep 26, 2008 at 8:32 Quote
blind123456 wrote:
theres only 700 kids that went to my high school my friend locked his norco atomik and that got stolen. not that hard to cut a lock

a heavy duty lock Wink itz gunna be kinda obvious if some1 brings massive lock cutters to school lol

Posted: Sep 26, 2008 at 9:35 Quote
Don't bother with locks. Put it in a locked room. I've taken my old KHS to school on many occasions, and I ALWAYS put it inside. Getting it damaged by an idiot just isn't worth it.

Posted: Sep 26, 2008 at 9:39 Quote
I always ride my bike to school... Now this is a semi private top 10 college (bellarmine university). Also, my bike is not TOO expensive, just a coilair, but I dont worry about it getting stolen... doesnt stop me locking it up though

Posted: Sep 26, 2008 at 15:15 Quote
llessurretneprac wrote:
extremefreerider89 wrote:
rubbersidedown661 wrote:
I've rode all three of my baby's to school, locked up of course. I don;t live in a big city though, and people know not to f**k with my s**t at my school.

ha yeah i use to ride my bighit to jr high school but i dont ride my bike to the high school cause people bikes get stolen all the time like this morning i got to school there was 1 wheel locked up to the rack, someones bike probably got stolen. when i would ride my bighit to school no one f*cked with it or me becasue im like 8 feet tall and 600 pounds and i'm the best evaaarrr i could kick the shit out of everyone at my school im so great
You are 14.lol You guys must all have tiny schools is everyone knows which bike is yours Wink
Except for the fact that I've already graduated. My school wasn't small either, it had upwards of 2000 kids. Just anyody that would bother with my bike new better.

Posted: Sep 26, 2008 at 15:33 Quote
i do but a my school theres 3 cameras and the office looks out to the bike locks soo its fine

Posted: Sep 26, 2008 at 15:34 Quote
I used to sometimes and my work lets me keep my bike inside.

Posted: Sep 26, 2008 at 15:40 Quote
i never do cuz theres a lot of idiots who would damage it and there arent any rooms that are unused and locked. and besides, its a 5 minute walk haha, i dont mind.

Posted: Sep 26, 2008 at 15:44 Quote
NO! JUST NO! I go to school with pure OG's. (Mexican) not that I have anything against Mexicans there are just alot of Gangers kids at my school that would steal anything. Last year my brother tokk his my and they stole his seat and look the quick release of his bike. lol

Posted: Sep 26, 2008 at 15:49 Quote
sheepsrider wrote:
NO! JUST NO! I go to school with pure OG's. (Mexican) not that I have anything against Mexicans there are just alot of Gangers kids at my school that would steal anything. Last year my brother tokk his my and they stole his seat and look the quick release of his bike. lol

English please?

Posted: Sep 26, 2008 at 15:54 Quote
Graphxxx wrote:
sheepsrider wrote:
NO! JUST NO! I go to school with pure OG's. (Mexican) not that I have anything against Mexicans there is just alot of Gangster kids at my school that would steal anything. Last year my brother took his bike and they stole his seat and took the quick release off his bike. lol

English please?

fixed

Posted: Sep 26, 2008 at 16:04 Quote
sheepsrider wrote:
Graphxxx wrote:
sheepsrider wrote:
NO! JUST NO! I go to school with pure OG's. (Mexican) not that I have anything against Mexicans there is just alot of Ganger kids at my school that would steal anything. Last year my brother took his bike and they stole his seat and took the quick release off his bike. lol

English please?

fixed

Thanks Smile

Posted: Sep 26, 2008 at 16:13 Quote
ppl in my school would steal anything.. if they couldn't steal the bike or anything off it then they would just kick yur rims in and key up the paint

Its an all around Bad idea to bring it to school. not worth it at all!!!!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018131
Mobile Version of Website