EVIL Undead

PB Forum :: Downhill
EVIL Undead
Posted: Apr 18, 2022 at 18:49 Quote
Martin-Podhora wrote:
coltybear15 wrote:
Anyone run a 36 on their Undead? And how did you like it compared to a dual crown?

Been riding 180 for a while, way lighter, current setup is about 14kg, for the test took 11-36 deore cassette not the best one but enough for test purposes. Also, have X2 with a climb switch so far I can it can be rated as Freeride/Super enduro. Might not be able to climb the steepest hills but in most cases is good at climbing and when you ride downhill it's still like DH. Sorry if the reply is too late been looking for an answer if it fits 27,5, I love the bike won't ever sell it rather keep it hanging on the wall Big Grin
photo

Unfortunately sold mine, but considering it on my GFs Undead!

27.5 will fit, check my pics. But 2.3 is as big as I’d go

Posted: Apr 20, 2022 at 11:28 Quote
Slyv166Na wrote:
Is a anyone willing to sell Uprising / Undead parts (especially bolts)? I'm running into many problems disassembling my 2014 Uprising. 2 bolts completely broke off (pictures bellow) and I can't get any sort of replacement. It's really sad that evil stopped supplying these parts back in the day.

https://imgur.com/gallery/UYrNfDx

I have lightly used Undead I might be willing to part with for the right price. I have extra bumpers and guard and things for it. It was a backup frame as I rode the my Large more.

Posted: Apr 22, 2022 at 16:04 Quote
PisteRider wrote:
Slyv166Na wrote:
Is a anyone willing to sell Uprising / Undead parts (especially bolts)? I'm running into many problems disassembling my 2014 Uprising. 2 bolts completely broke off (pictures bellow) and I can't get any sort of replacement. It's really sad that evil stopped supplying these parts back in the day.

I have lightly used Undead I might be willing to part with for the right price. I have extra bumpers and guard and things for it. It was a backup frame as I rode the my Large more.

I'm looking for delta link bolts in general since the bumpers and guards won't fit my Uprising.

Posted: Apr 23, 2022 at 4:29 Quote
Slyv166Na wrote:
PisteRider wrote:
Slyv166Na wrote:

I'm looking for delta link bolts in general since the bumpers and guards won't fit my Uprising.

Aren't they just chainring bolts?

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 0:18 Quote
CoreyGun wrote:
Slyv166Na wrote:

PisteRider wrote:

They are but the factory ones look better for me.

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 2:57 Quote
Slyv166Na wrote:
CoreyGun wrote:
Slyv166Na wrote:

You can always just buy them from their site.

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 10:30 Quote
PisteRider wrote:
Slyv166Na wrote:

Medium?

O+
Posted: May 24, 2022 at 7:27 Quote
Hey folks, if anyone needs a large undead my buddy has one in pretty great shape he is looking to sell. PM me if you would like to talk to him.

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 11:11 Quote
CoreyGun wrote:
Slyv166Na wrote:
CoreyGun wrote:

You can always just buy them from their site.

They said that none are left in stock sadly. I found a replacement tho!

Posted: Oct 5, 2023 at 4:21 Quote
I have a great condition - Undead - Medium - Frame - with a few spare bits, if anyone was interested? Can ship abroad!

PM me if interested!

Posted: Jan 29, 2024 at 13:41 Quote
Hello to anyone still active on this forum.

I've been reading through most of this forum and I would really appreciate some honest feed back on how the Undead rides compared to modern bikes. I have a pretty large bike collection and I have always wanted to ride an undead. I had an original Revolt frame and still remember some of the rides back in the day that have never been replicated with any of my other bikes. The way it railed corners and popped off jumps was like nothing else.

I recently bought a thrashed undead for $300 bucks and after going over it I think its going to cost me more money then it may be worth to get it up and running. Currently I was looking online and I found a complete bike for 1200usd plus shipping but I want to know if this fantasy is worth living.

Current bikes in my garage:

2018 27.5 Large Santa Cruz Carbon V-10
2016 27.5 Medium Intense M16 Aluminum
2014 26 Medium Intense M9 Aluminum
2014 26 Medium Santa Cruz Carbon V-10
2023 27.5 Santa Cruz Carbon 5010
2016 27.5 Marin Rocky Ridge Aluminum Hardtail
2008 26 Evil Faction Aluminum Hardatil

I would love to know some thoughts on how the Undead has stood the tests of time?
Bearing issues don't worry me, I don't ride the bikes enough to wear them out. Wink

Posted: Feb 9, 2024 at 8:44 Quote
If you size up, run an angle set, and go 27.5 they really do shred like much more modern bikes!

simpleride wrote:
Hello to anyone still active on this forum.

I've been reading through most of this forum and I would really appreciate some honest feed back on how the Undead rides compared to modern bikes. I have a pretty large bike collection and I have always wanted to ride an undead. I had an original Revolt frame and still remember some of the rides back in the day that have never been replicated with any of my other bikes. The way it railed corners and popped off jumps was like nothing else.

I recently bought a thrashed undead for $300 bucks and after going over it I think its going to cost me more money then it may be worth to get it up and running. Currently I was looking online and I found a complete bike for 1200usd plus shipping but I want to know if this fantasy is worth living.

Current bikes in my garage:

2018 27.5 Large Santa Cruz Carbon V-10
2016 27.5 Medium Intense M16 Aluminum
2014 26 Medium Intense M9 Aluminum
2014 26 Medium Santa Cruz Carbon V-10
2023 27.5 Santa Cruz Carbon 5010
2016 27.5 Marin Rocky Ridge Aluminum Hardtail
2008 26 Evil Faction Aluminum Hardatil

I would love to know some thoughts on how the Undead has stood the tests of time?
Bearing issues don't worry me, I don't ride the bikes enough to wear them out. Wink

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012511
Mobile Version of Website