Izzo thread

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Izzo thread
Posted: Dec 4, 2023 at 1:20 Quote
As the X2 is too big, the Vivid air will also be to big, unfortunately

Posted: Dec 4, 2023 at 7:47 Quote
Struggling to see the point of a x2 on a xc/ trail bike. ‍♀️. Maybe the jeffsy or Capra would be better bikes in that case.

Posted: Jan 15, 2024 at 1:58 Quote
Hi, can anyone help identify the axle specs on the izzo, I'm looking for a flush fitting rear without the dt swiss handle?

Posted: Jan 16, 2024 at 5:37 Quote
Peppermint216 wrote:
Hi, can anyone help identify the axle specs on the izzo, I'm looking for a flush fitting rear without the dt swiss handle?
You can measure the current axle and get one to match? Have you looked here yet? Maybe can help.

O+
Posted: Jan 16, 2024 at 9:09 Quote
Have you been to the Facebook Group FAQ? This info is clearly listed in the document.

O+
Posted: Feb 2, 2024 at 13:56 Quote
Mullet!! Not a lot of info in this thread, just a few comments so I'm hoping to learn more about how well a mullet set up might work for the Izzo.

I'm short and ride small-framed bikes. I have not found a single small bike that actually works with a 29" wheel in the back and many even cause butt contact with tire when just sitting on the seat to lower it before a descent.

I'm looking for a shorter travel bike, but if mulleting it is going to cause it to feel like crap on the climbs, it kind of negates the whole purpose for me.

I've seen where people have used offset bushings to mullet other bikes, larger widths on the rear tires, etc. Any insights or advice on how to best do this with an Izzo?

Thanks!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011860
Mobile Version of Website