A dedicated thread to show off your specialized

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
A dedicated thread to show off your specialized
Posted: Apr 26, 2023 at 23:49 Quote
Personally I would add a link to that chain. While you don't have to worry about suspension movement affecting chain growth/shrinkage, pedaling in the lowest gear with your derailleur hyperextended like that will wear out the spring on the cage.

Posted: Apr 27, 2023 at 11:44 Quote
seraph wrote:
Personally I would add a link to that chain. While you don't have to worry about suspension movement affecting chain growth/shrinkage, pedaling in the lowest gear with your derailleur hyperextended like that will wear out the spring on the cage.
Good to know. Also probably would have helped to have the long cage instead of the medium.

Posted: May 28, 2023 at 2:57 Quote
photo

New to me 2021 stumpy, first bike in 10 years. Changed out pedals, grips and seat, got code rsc brakes as well. Waiting on rear shock and front.

Posted behind 2022 diesel zr2.

Posted: May 29, 2023 at 11:36 Quote
CanadiantripleEh wrote:
photo

New to me 2021 stumpy, first bike in 10 years. Changed out pedals, grips and seat, got code rsc brakes as well. Waiting on rear shock and front.

You have to actually link the image, not the Imgur URL.
photo

Posted: May 30, 2023 at 6:59 Quote
seraph wrote:
CanadiantripleEh wrote:
photo

You have to actually link the image, not the Imgur URL.
photo

Thanks

Posted: Oct 19, 2023 at 13:48 Quote
From Colombia! 2023 Stumpjumper Expert, mounted to my BMW with seasucker talon!

photo

photo

Posted: Nov 4, 2023 at 18:33 Quote
photo

Swapped my 2018 S-Works Enduro for this - and I’m very happy about it. The two bikes are very similar, but this bike pedals better, and is much more maneuverable, poppy, and playful.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017953
Mobile Version of Website