Powered by Outside

Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
O+
Posted: Feb 3, 2021 at 10:59 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
I don't see a photo...
However a bottle opener on a bike to me is redundant as I'm always on SPD pedals.

Scroll down to the green frame.

https://bikerumor.com/2021/02/01/spotted-zoceli-naosm-steel-29er-enduro-bike-handcrafted-in-the-czech-republic/

Posted: Feb 3, 2021 at 11:06 Quote
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:
I don't see a photo...
However a bottle opener on a bike to me is redundant as I'm always on SPD pedals.

Scroll down to the green frame.

https://bikerumor.com/2021/02/01/spotted-zoceli-naosm-steel-29er-enduro-bike-handcrafted-in-the-czech-republic/

God bless the Czech's and their beer and slivovitz!

Posted: Feb 3, 2021 at 11:11 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
Because twist off caps. :p

lol But seriously, I don’t get why he would want or need to remove the opener. I think it’s pretty cool BTW, (the opener and the frame). SC or Intense DH rear suspension on a steel frame. I bet it rides nice!
We'll find out Wink

I HATE YOU!!!! You better not get one or I am moving in!! Already have your addy!!!

Posted: Feb 3, 2021 at 21:37 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
ajax-ripper wrote:
Twenty6ers4life wrote:

lol But seriously, I don’t get why he would want or need to remove the opener. I think it’s pretty cool BTW, (the opener and the frame). SC or Intense DH rear suspension on a steel frame. I bet it rides nice!
We'll find out Wink

I HATE YOU!!!! You better not get one or I am moving in!! Already have your addy!!!
Not my fault I like hand built crhomo bikes

Posted: Feb 4, 2021 at 1:52 Quote
It saves a few grams Smile

Posted: Feb 4, 2021 at 2:01 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
I don't see a photo...

even flats are perfect bottle openers - practice makes perfect

O+
Posted: Feb 5, 2021 at 12:34 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
photo

Both look awesome, but I'm a bit partial to that Highlander Smile

Posted: Feb 8, 2021 at 7:08 Quote
Sorry, not mine but still legit to decrease amount of plastic shit in this thread.
photo

Posted: Feb 8, 2021 at 7:41 Quote
alexgosu wrote:
Sorry, not mine but still legit to decrease amount of plastic shit in this thread.
photo

wrong thread, gotta post this in sexiest hardtail.

Posted: Feb 8, 2021 at 19:39 Quote
Perfect for Hamilton Ontario Canada .... you should see some of the roads in our big city ... the most waterfall City per capita in the world ... if I didnt see it in my rides I wouldnt believe it ... beautiful!!!! ... also the most musicians per capita! I LOVE my city ... all sitting on a huge escarpment!!!! TRAILS!!!!!

Posted: Feb 8, 2021 at 20:19 Quote
mickeydesadist2 wrote:
Perfect for Hamilton Ontario Canada .... you should see some of the roads in our big city ... the most waterfall City per capita in the world ... if I didnt see it in my rides I wouldnt believe it ... beautiful!!!! ... also the most musicians per capita! I LOVE my city ... all sitting on a huge escarpment!!!! TRAILS!!!!!
There's only two good things about Hamilton. B A Johnson and Murphs

Posted: Feb 9, 2021 at 0:03 Quote
I did a double take, almost didn't notice that this was an e-bike

photo

We on page 5000, let's keep the sexy bikes coming

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.063484
Mobile Version of Website