Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Edmonton trials warehouse

PB Forum :: Observed Biketrials
Edmonton trials warehouse
Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 15:41 Quote
Man I was lovin that GU today... I think I need to degrease the rims on that czar, frickin mineral oil all over everything on that bike right now... see everyone this wed... I can't maker monday

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 17:44 Quote
so monday people going, aaron?,

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 17:54 Quote
If I were you I would change it from just trials to trials and street!

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 18:05 Quote
bigquotesIf I were you I would change it from just trials to trials and street!
I understand that lots of street guys would love to get in on this place and build up ramps to ride but it will not happen...
the situation at this warehouse is that it's a buisness during the day and trials riding in the off hrs... there is no room to build up ramps and tables to the size needed for street riding... because trials props are able to be moved off into a side room when not in use...

my suggestion to the street guys is to pick up a trials bike so you will have some kind of winter activity to go to... also it will improve your street skills...
lots of types of biking blend together... bmx/ trials/ street influence one another more than people give it credit for!

Posted: Dec 10, 2007 at 5:01 Quote
Yeah, unfortunately its a trials park only. We thought about this way back in the summer when we were all aware of the loss of skate church and worked towards getting our selves something for the winter.

You guys are kind of on your own to hook your selves up with something that accomodates your riding.

Anyway, I was going to ride today. But after riding yesterday, I think I might skip and wait for wednesday. I'll just ride shitty and get all pissed off If I do go tonight, need to get 100%.

Posted: Dec 10, 2007 at 8:25 Quote
Monday is cancelled.Eek Cry Mad Madder Very confused Blank Stare
Have to wait for wednesday.

Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 17:08 Quote
I'll be going for a ride wed... see who ever can maker out! 6-9 o'clock

Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 19:41 Quote
I'll probably be there Big Grin

Posted: Dec 12, 2007 at 15:10 Quote
roads look like garbage out there... I'll still be going... I also found an adaptor cord to plug my ipod into that stereo!!! sweet, that warehouse will be rockin tonight (most likely just by myself)

Posted: Dec 12, 2007 at 15:19 Quote
I'll come out tonight but it will be around 8-ish. I'll see ya there. I'll be on the mod.

Posted: Dec 12, 2007 at 15:27 Quote
I'll be there for sure. I'm just kicing around at work wasting time. Play with the rc in the snow for a while.

Oh, aaron if you do go nuts with the truck in the snow. Make sure to use some after run oil. The f*cken water seized my carb up haha.

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 10:39 Quote
sounds good... I heard there may be some guys coming up from Leth. see you guys friday

O+
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 11:20 Quote
Sorry, nobody from Lethy tomorrow. Turns out we can't make it Frown

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.033713
Mobile Version of Website