Powered by Outside

Things that make you go WHOOOOOOOO while riding.

PB Forum :: Downhill
Things that make you go WHOOOOOOOO while riding.
Posted: Aug 31, 2010 at 11:41 Quote
Over taking a someone one a downhill bike while on a am bike on a dh course

Posted: Aug 31, 2010 at 12:07 Quote
had my first WHOOOO in a long time tonight, done a mean scrub ( a first for me) on my newly built 4x rig

Posted: Aug 31, 2010 at 13:01 Quote
oooooooooh speaking of scrubs. I felt so good just cruising down my street hop scrubbing every curb/dirt spot

Posted: Aug 31, 2010 at 17:40 Quote
The ocasional sighting of the elusive hot chick who also rides bikes at the trails.

O+
Posted: Aug 31, 2010 at 21:31 Quote
bobish wrote:
The ocasional sighting of the elusive hot chick who also rides bikes at the trails.

YEA. I can agree that can make me go whoo sometimes too. Biker babes

Posted: Aug 31, 2010 at 22:09 Quote
bobish wrote:

they make me go wooo

Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 15:47 Quote
DJPrOdigy wrote:
Doing a small downhill section on a brakeless bmx.

+1

Posted: Sep 6, 2010 at 4:52 Quote
.When punk a** kids try to psych you out or scream extra loud when you pass by but instead of freaking or taking a hit you just wash a good amount of dirt in their faces.

.Super WHOOOO goes to a perfect run ending with nice long manual down the street past a group of smok'n hot babes!

Posted: Sep 6, 2010 at 5:23 Quote
KennyKillsIt wrote:
.When punk a** kids try to psych you out or scream extra loud when you pass by but instead of freaking or taking a hit you just wash a good amount of dirt in their faces.

.Super WHOOOO goes to a perfect run ending with nice long manual down the street past a group of smok'n hot babes!

Posted: Sep 6, 2010 at 5:25 Quote
passing roadies on the street on my bmx

Posted: Sep 6, 2010 at 5:25 Quote
when i take over xc riders on a uphill climb when im on a single speed jump bike
and beating them to the bottom after Smile

Posted: Sep 6, 2010 at 6:20 Quote
laurencethorpe wrote:
when i take over xc riders on a uphill climb when im on a single speed jump bike
So true, so very true! lol

When I out run/climb a roadie climbing our local 18 story causeway on my 42# DH/FR bike. Man that pisses them off. Just did it yesterday, and she had the head start.

Also, when I ride up on a XC rider leisurely riding, and sound off with my loud hub. Always messes up their world.

Posted: Sep 6, 2010 at 6:21 Quote
laurencethorpe wrote:
Even more gratifying if they're decked out in full race gear and ride luxury carbon frames!
Whip

Posted: Sep 6, 2010 at 6:23 Quote
KennyKillsIt wrote:
laurencethorpe wrote:
Even more gratifying if they're decked out in full race gear and ride luxury carbon frames!
Whip
Fab Fab Fab

Posted: Sep 6, 2010 at 6:33 Quote
when a chav is about to hurll a brick at you, and u jump of ur bike ghosty it straight, smack the the chav then jump back on your bike just as soon as its about to fall.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.022473
Mobile Version of Website