Powered by Outside

How's the grip of eastern's new plastic pedals?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
How's the grip of eastern's new plastic pedals?
Posted: Mar 10, 2008 at 12:06 Quote
drewfunk wrote:
sweet! i was thinking about getting some pc pedals and metal pins to fart around with, but i cant find a place to order the 2mm allen pins, dans only has the socket head ones left.

Update on the modification. After a good 2 hour ride on them, I must say adding the metal pins to the Twisted PCs helped out a ton even though I only replaced 6 pins on each side. The last time I had them out in the snow, my feet were slipping constantly this time around the ground conditions were worse and not one slip. I just used the pins from a set of pedals I had laying around so all together, $15 got me a real nice light set of pedals with amazing grip.

Posted: Mar 10, 2008 at 14:17 Quote
post a pic of the modified pc's!!

Posted: Mar 16, 2008 at 19:10 Quote
plastic=bad idea

Posted: Mar 16, 2008 at 23:24 Quote
bmxskid=doesnt know what hes talking about

Posted: Mar 17, 2008 at 9:02 Quote
ok whateva you obviously have no clue what your talking about when it comes to plastic pedals...

Posted: Mar 17, 2008 at 13:14 Quote
jumpman2334 wrote:

Crappy picture but you get the idea.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/ezekiel_02/Picture003-1.jpg

Posted: Mar 17, 2008 at 14:16 Quote
jumpman2334 wrote:
ok whateva you obviously have no clue what your talking about when it comes to plastic pedals...
oh no of course not even though i went threw a pair in not even a week

Posted: Mar 18, 2008 at 1:02 Quote
kk when i had mine and i grinded on dry cement ledges they lasted for a good month.. and i couldnt break them when i got a new pair... just cause they broke for you doesnt mean they suck.. obviously someone out there is gunna break them..

Posted: Mar 18, 2008 at 1:04 Quote
ezekiel82 wrote:
jumpman2334 wrote:

Crappy picture but you get the idea.

thats sick!! i herd shadow was comming out with pledals but with metal pins.. but its a super good idea

Posted: Apr 4, 2008 at 0:01 Quote
plastic parts r the most stupid thing to hit bmx in a long time

Posted: Apr 4, 2008 at 7:29 Quote
apedog wrote:
plastic parts r the most stupid thing to hit bmx in a long time

BMX is just returning to its roots but with higher quality materials, everything that they're releasing now started out as plastic back when.

Posted: Apr 4, 2008 at 19:33 Quote
you ever think that bmx strayed away from plastic because it was a stupid idea? I'm sure i'll hear about people getting broken because they went to big with there plastic pedals

Posted: Apr 4, 2008 at 19:35 Quote
jumpman2334 wrote:
kk when i had mine and i grinded on dry cement ledges they lasted for a good month.. and i couldnt break them when i got a new pair... just cause they broke for you doesnt mean they suck.. obviously someone out there is gunna break them..
yes it does mean they suck, metal pedals all the way

O+
Posted: Apr 4, 2008 at 19:39 Quote
I love them until they get wet. Overall there pretty good just dont grind on them

Posted: Apr 4, 2008 at 19:41 Quote
pickle123 wrote:
I love them until they get wet. Overall there pretty good just dont grind on them
Its alot easier to just buy metal ones, and not worry about anything

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.020692
Mobile Version of Website