Official MTB Dirt Thread

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Official MTB Dirt Thread
Posted: Nov 30, 2010 at 3:09 Quote
mtbkr123456789 wrote:
ridebikesnotcocks wrote:
Man this is a sweet thread idea Smile

On the topic of 26" dirt, what does everybody prefer to ride, big sets or proper trails? Pesonally I love trails, shame there's none near my house Frown

i love biiiig spread out sets. Flowy trails are dank too, if they're mixed, it's sex. Tight trails arent my thing because i'm not good enough Facepalm Anyone care to post pics of their favorite trails on here?
Trails are sick, love them smooth and flowy with lots of berms & jumps Big Grin

Posted: Nov 30, 2010 at 3:11 Quote
JosX wrote:
mtbkr123456789 wrote:
ridebikesnotcocks wrote:

On the topic of 26" dirt, what does everybody prefer to ride, big sets or proper trails? Pesonally I love trails, shame there's none near my house Frown

i love biiiig spread out sets. Flowy trails are dank too, if they're mixed, it's sex. Tight trails arent my thing because i'm not good enough Facepalm Anyone care to post pics of their favorite trails on here?
Trails are sick, love them smooth and flowy with lots of berms & jumps Big Grin

I love Dank's trails, RIP Cob's house, the PO. Highland jumps are sooo epic

EDIT:

Posted: Nov 30, 2010 at 3:39 Quote
mtbkr123456789 wrote:
ridebikesnotcocks wrote:

My favorite trails just got destroyed by the council Madder

Posted: Nov 30, 2010 at 3:55 Quote
i-ride-a-traffic-it-cool wrote:
mtbkr123456789 wrote:
ridebikesnotcocks wrote:

My favorite trails just got destroyed by the council Madder
Same problem on the other side of the world, although they haven't destroyed them, just fenced them off after complaints from the posh idiots whose houses were over a 10 foot fence 30 meters away from where any trail was actually built. The police are with us, they think it's great that we've got a place to ride away from town and private land, but they have to get us to leave because of the damn people in the houses.

Posted: Nov 30, 2010 at 3:58 Quote
We've got some nice flowy trails but they are more for downhill bikes, so low and wide gaps and you have to pedal your heart out and its a rough landing but there nice

Posted: Nov 30, 2010 at 4:00 Quote
We've got some nice flowy trails but they are more for downhill bikes, so low and wide gaps and you have to pedal your heart out and its a rough landing but there nice
The closest we have is some full on DH trails about 30 minutes away, Northumberland isn't the best place if you're into DJ or street. When all this snow stops I have a place to check out that looks like it could be perfect for building a set Smile

Posted: Nov 30, 2010 at 4:03 Quote
JosX wrote:
The closest we have is some full on DH trails about 30 minutes away, Northumberland isn't the best place if you're into DJ or street. When all this snow stops I have a place to check out that looks like it could be perfect for building a set Smile
You are so lucky to have snow, i lived in france for 3 years before moving to australia and there was no snow until we left, then guess what that winter there was snow.

Edit: given up on building, there is always some f*cktard that wrecks them

Posted: Nov 30, 2010 at 4:04 Quote
JosX wrote:
You are so lucky to have snow, i lived in france for 3 years before moving to australia and there was no snow until we left, then guess what that winter there was snow.
Meh, snow is over rated. It cancels out riding most of the time.

Posted: Nov 30, 2010 at 4:05 Quote
In australia we are the oposite, summer of 35 degress on a good day here cancels out riding unless you want heat stroke

Posted: Nov 30, 2010 at 4:06 Quote
In australia we are the oposite, summer of 35 degress on a good day here cancels out riding unless you want heat stroke

Connecticut is the worst. it gets up to 105F and down to -15F. So a few days of the summer and the whole winter is canceled out Blank Stare night now, in Montana, it's -37. That's where i am for school

Posted: Nov 30, 2010 at 4:07 Quote
mtbkr123456789 wrote:

Connecticut is the worst. it gets up to 105F and down to -15F. So a few days of the summer and the whole winter is canceled out Blank Stare night now, in Montana, it's -37. That's where i am for school
Thats when you get out the xbox or go to the beach

Posted: Nov 30, 2010 at 4:09 Quote
mtbkr123456789 wrote:

That's my other problem, I sold anything I had to entertain myself when not riding to build my bike Razz

Posted: Nov 30, 2010 at 4:11 Quote
JosX wrote:
mtbkr123456789 wrote:

That's my other problem, I sold anything I had to entertain myself when not riding to build my bike Razz
Time to sell bodyparts tup

Posted: Nov 30, 2010 at 4:12 Quote
JosX wrote:

or yourself= whoring. You know what else you can whore? A beautiful bike!
photo

Posted: Nov 30, 2010 at 4:15 Quote
JosX wrote:

Yeah, having two lungs is just overkill, plus it adds weight Razz
Did someone say whore?
photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015021
Mobile Version of Website