Mini velo! i want one

PB Forum :: 29ers
Mini velo! i want one
Posted: Feb 27, 2011 at 7:28 Quote
I don't really want to get involved, as I am only trying to help our m8 find the bike he wants, but why are you posting in this thread smashine, if all you do is see everything as a piece of crap and shoot him down?

Just asking is all....

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 at 8:13 Quote
jeeez, whats stuck up your arse?

i don't want to get involved either but the dude is acting like a dick head

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 at 12:10 Quote
doubledeuce wrote:
I don't really want to get involved, as I am only trying to help our m8 find the bike he wants, but why are you posting in this thread smashine, if all you do is see everything as a piece of crap and shoot him down?

Just asking is all....

im not flaming anything, all i said is a couple of bikes are fugly. my input, deal with it. if you noticed i also provided links to an alternate manufacturer. good god i made a suggestion that wasnt great, with the 20" wheels, please dont execute me.

dont get all butt hurted, i just insinuated hes aesthetically challenged.
big deal, im a f*ckin snob, we all hav our flaws. now dry your eyes and lets talk about tiny little bicycles.

if i had a mini velo, i would want a onesie what has matches the bike.

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 at 12:24 Quote
I was actually just (exclusively and only) referring to the "don't you have grips to ziptie/tire to draw on" comment. Just that one comment. The other stuff, you DID provide alternatives and its just your opinion etc... I could care less, just saying is all.

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 at 12:46 Quote
doubledeuce wrote:
I was actually just (exclusively and only) referring to the "don't you have grips to ziptie/tire to draw on" comment. Just that one comment. The other stuff, you DID provide alternatives and its just your opinion etc... I could care less, just saying is all.

well that was his rebuttal to my anecdote about how a guy i knew smoked an old lady cause his grip came off, and my legitimate quest for oury style lock on grips that are brown. you dont tape up a porsche window with a black bag after it breaks, right?

the tire thing was cause i made a suggestion about top notch paint which he shat all over, sayig he had an old marker in his closet that was still good and therefore better, and the stuff ive been using extensively for a number or years didnt actually work well (keep in mind mines been shipped across the pond).

whatever. im too old to argue on the internet.

hey i got a flat tire, do you have any scotch tape?

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 at 12:48 Quote
nowhere-fast wrote:

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.fixedgeargallery.com/2011/jan/3/SerialRetrogrouch/SerialRetrogrouch-1.jpg

It's got the tyres I'm getting for my bike Wink

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 at 12:52 Quote
good call, schwalbe is sick. i plan to rotate one to the front a.s.a.p.

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 at 13:00 Quote
I;ve totally got some scotch tape. lol. I'm using it though, it's holding my frame together Wink kidding.

I totally agree with the ugliness of the folding bikes gone fixie though. I say he should wait and get one of the MIXTIE ones i showed him...folders aren't meant to be hop or anything.

But what the f*ck do I know, I don't ride fixies. I had one, then sold it because I just didn't like it...one roadie, two bmx's. go me Rolleyes

Man I agree....I am too old for this keyboard warrior crap just the same.

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 at 13:04 Quote
when i was a kid i did actually use sellotape to fix my tube
more than once

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 at 13:14 Quote
ive never tried a conversion but i bet its a blast to ride. track bikes have awkward geo and smoothness take a tonof riding and smashing to perfect.

next up is a roadie or randonneur, bmx hurts way too much.

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 at 13:21 Quote
cyfa89 wrote:
when i was a kid i did actually use sellotape to fix my tube
more than once

my mate did that once, it didn't work, i slapped him in the face with the tube when it popped again

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 at 13:23 Quote
smashine wrote:

whatever. im too old to argue on the internet.

yet you keep talking...

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 at 13:28 Quote
look dont be hurt. i didnt mean it that way. if i was in england id offer you a nice hug.

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 at 13:37 Quote
nice, thanks for more sarcasm

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 at 13:56 Quote
BMX is alright locally/if I drive to a location. Forget commuting to a spot. At 6 foot and 180lbs, I get killed in the knee and back area.

Hence my cannondale roadie.

Hmm....maybe I can look into one of these fixies for trick riding, at my height....I can't ride fixed gear though, I need the ability to coast! haha

Get myself a Mixtie and make you envious nowherefast! (just joking amigo)

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.030520
Mobile Version of Website