Powered by Outside

Sequence shot VIDEO tutorial!!!!

PB Forum :: Biking Photos
Sequence shot VIDEO tutorial!!!!
Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 14:31 Quote
That was a great tutorial. Can't wait to see some more.Beer

But I am going to buy a camera soon and can't decide which one to buy. I am looking at the nikon D60 and D40. Which one would be better and what are some other decent cameras around the price range of 600-700. ThanksBig Grin

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 14:39 Quote
if i post pictures of somthing will someone sequence it for me?

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 16:12 Quote
backyardbiker wrote:
That was a great tutorial. Can't wait to see some more.Beer

But I am going to buy a camera soon and can't decide which one to buy. I am looking at the nikon D60 and D40. Which one would be better and what are some other decent cameras around the price range of 600-700. ThanksBig Grin

I am really hoping to get some going here soon!

Posted: Mar 11, 2009 at 8:46 Quote
krausehouse wrote:
if i post pictures of somthing will someone sequence it for me?

Sure I'll see what I can do.

Posted: Mar 12, 2009 at 13:19 Quote
jimreign24 wrote:
great tutorial, here's my first attempt at a sequence shot and my first day with my new camera. what do you thimk. cheers
photo

and a couple more i played with
photo

photo

What camera do you use? cause those are some sweet sequence shots. My camera usually ends up taking blurry shots.

Posted: Mar 12, 2009 at 13:21 Quote
backyardbiker wrote:
jimreign24 wrote:
great tutorial, here's my first attempt at a sequence shot and my first day with my new camera. what do you thimk. cheers
photo

photo

photo

What camera do you use? cause those are some sweet sequence shots. My camera usually ends up taking blurry shots.

I know you're not directly asking me, but I use a Nikon D40X and it takes shots very similar to those posted - i.e. no blur, and it takes many more images per second than you could fit nicely into a sequence shot. Camera settings play a huge part in how the picture will turn out too.

Posted: Mar 12, 2009 at 13:24 Quote
Thanks. I need to get a new camera and was wondering if I should get the Nikon D40. Is it a decent camera?

O+ FL
Posted: Mar 13, 2009 at 12:53 Quote
SpikeX wrote:
backyardbiker wrote:
jimreign24 wrote:
photo

photo

photo

I know you're not directly asking me, but I use a Nikon D40X and it takes shots very similar to those posted - i.e. no blur, and it takes many more images per second than you could fit nicely into a sequence shot. Camera settings play a huge part in how the picture will turn out too.

cheers, took them with a nikon d40,i'm really happy with it, i've not really taken any proper biking shots before but the d40 i found easy to use. just used a cheap tripod to keep the camera still. hope this helps

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.029410
Mobile Version of Website