Powered by Outside

Who do you think is the best slopestyle rider?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Who do you think is the best slopestyle rider?
Posted: Oct 2, 2007 at 23:44 Quote
cam mccaul from what i saw in NWD 7

Posted: Oct 2, 2007 at 23:47 Quote
deltaco wrote:
cdavis wrote:
harriieee wrote:
The run in Claworx was something else, but he can't backflip drops, no-one can.

He did in NWD 7, off a roof in that desert place. Also, check out George Ryan, and there's a couple videos on YouTube of people trying them and coming extremely close.
It wasn't a drop though. It was still a stepdown. look at the takeoff. it's a lipped takeoff.
I've seen that step down up close and there is almost no lip at all.

Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 8:18 Quote
heftynorcorider wrote:
deltaco wrote:
cdavis wrote:

He did in NWD 7, off a roof in that desert place. Also, check out George Ryan, and there's a couple videos on YouTube of people trying them and coming extremely close.
It wasn't a drop though. It was still a stepdown. look at the takeoff. it's a lipped takeoff.
Watch nwd7 opne more time and you will see that there is plenty of lip. There's a lot of lip on it. And I'm calling bullshit on you seeing it up close.

Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 10:11 Quote
deltaco wrote:
heftynorcorider wrote:
deltaco wrote:

Watch nwd7 opne more time and you will see that there is plenty of lip. There's a lot of lip on it. And I'm calling bullshit on you seeing it up close.
I live 30 mins from mt washington and I've been on the slopestyle course. Your talking about last years step down idiot. Watch NWD 8.

Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 11:12 Quote
heftynorcorider wrote:
deltaco wrote:
heftynorcorider wrote:

I live 30 mins from mt washington and I've been on the slopestyle course. Your talking about last years step down idiot. Watch NWD 8.

I wish I'd never freakin mentioned it if people were gonna get so pissed about it...

Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 15:47 Quote
harriieee wrote:
heftynorcorider wrote:
deltaco wrote:

I wish I'd never freakin mentioned it if people were gonna get so pissed about it...

Alot of quoting going on here...this is gonna get locked

Just say who your favorite rider is

mine is by far MITCH CHUBEY

Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 15:52 Quote
radrabbit wrote:
if bear claw could do back flips he would be unstoppable, cam has awsome backflip drops, andru has awsome cans and super mans, but i would have to say chopper
he doesn't do backflips in comps because he thinks their overrated. he can do them though

Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 17:28 Quote
supermanseatgrab wrote:
trent7 wrote:
IDK Probably Cam McCaul. Although Ben Boyko did win Crankworx this year.

Your entitled to your opinion, but you shouldnt judge the best slopestly rider based on who won the latest crankworx

I wuzn't saying he's better I'm just saying he's working his way up.

Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 18:01 Quote
Andreu Lacondeguy no question he did soo well in the past comps!!

FL
Posted: Oct 4, 2007 at 8:58 Quote
Bearclaw or Mccaul...Boyko is making a good push too

Posted: Oct 4, 2007 at 9:50 Quote
C. Mcaul has the biggest bag of tricks out of any slopestyle rider, but Andreu and Boyco are not find behind

Posted: Oct 4, 2007 at 13:42 Quote
cam mccalls ma fav rider but no getting away from it bearclaw is the best over all freerider

Posted: Oct 5, 2007 at 18:13 Quote
uhh, everyone knows robbie bourdon is the best slopestyle rider.Big Grin he backflips hips.

but really, i would have to say cam mccaul or bearclaw

Posted: Oct 5, 2007 at 18:16 Quote
tyler hanson AKA lil ripper

photo
https://ep3.pinkbike.org/photo/1405/pbpic1405765.jpg

photo
https://ep2.pinkbike.org/photo/1405/pbpic1405764.jpg

photo
https://ep3.pinkbike.org/photo/1405/pbpic1405766.jpg

Posted: Oct 5, 2007 at 18:30 Quote
jess findlay is

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017238
Mobile Version of Website