The Free Photoshop Thread [Read Rules on the 1st Post]

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
The Free Photoshop Thread [Read Rules on the 1st Post]
Posted: Aug 19, 2012 at 13:17 Quote
trozei wrote:
OTehNoes wrote:
trozei wrote:
This thread might actually work out...

... simply because of rule 6 and 11. Mainly the first though because.
FYP Wink
We'll see about that.

Nice sentence structure, by the way.

Oh shush I missed one comma lol

Posted: Aug 19, 2012 at 13:20 Quote
Here you go buddy Smile I realise now that I destickered the original so I do apologise if you wanted it to be stickered lol

For fourowls
For fourowls
For fourowls

Posted: Aug 19, 2012 at 13:23 Quote
bit of an emotional request - but my dog passed away last year, he was a 15 year old springer spaniel who we have had since a new pup, like a best friend to me, this picture was taken on his last night before we had to take him to the vets to be put to sleep.
If you could tidy the photo up, I'd love to see some nice effects put into this, I wish I knew how to do it myself.

Thanks in advance.
Stephen

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.qfpost.com/file/d?g=n1fOyr4kt

Posted: Aug 19, 2012 at 13:25 Quote
With all due respect buddy, I'm not entirely sure what you want me to do Frown

It seems to be in focus, would you like me to just improve the lighting a little so you can see him a little better?

Posted: Aug 19, 2012 at 13:32 Quote
robbiebroome wrote:
Hi, could anyone photoshop this bike-

my biek
Sorry for the wait.
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Aug 19, 2012 at 13:33 Quote
Nice teal but the tans are looking a little yellow?

Posted: Aug 19, 2012 at 13:35 Quote
I knew you would say something lol

Yeah I didn't realize this until after I uploaded them, I'm on my lappytop so the angle of the screen throws off my colors from time to time.

Posted: Aug 19, 2012 at 13:36 Quote
OTehNoes wrote:
With all due respect buddy, I'm not entirely sure what you want me to do Frown

It seems to be in focus, would you like me to just improve the lighting a little so you can see him a little better?

yeah an improvement in the lighting would be better, as you can see though in the photo the rug he was on was quite hairy so it doesnt look great, is there anything you can do about that? any brushing that could cover that? if nothing else, some lighting effects would be nice. Thanks in advance my friend.
Stephen

Posted: Aug 19, 2012 at 13:36 Quote
Yeah know what you mean man lol Mine does this thing where random little colours jump out when I upload them, but you can't see them on photoshop lol

Posted: Aug 19, 2012 at 13:37 Quote
sgt-frog wrote:
robbiebroome wrote:
Hi, could anyone photoshop this bike-

my biek
Sorry for the wait.
photo
photo
photo
Nice can of irn bru - see youve found another use for it! Smile

O+ FL
Posted: Aug 19, 2012 at 13:40 Quote
awaiting better pic

Posted: Aug 19, 2012 at 13:42 Quote
Here you go buddy Smile Improved the lighting, removed the colour cast, sharpened it and shifted the focus to your dog Smile

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk28/ollieherozero/squarehead94.png

Posted: Aug 19, 2012 at 13:43 Quote
I'll do it if nobody else does wonkle, just doing a shop for olly-geary first!

Posted: Aug 19, 2012 at 13:44 Quote
wonkle wrote:
sorry its the best pic i have butcan you do orange on the brake and cable lines and redo the orange on the decal in this orange please.
ta muchly guys.
*snip*
I would do this but it would look a lot better with a clean bike and/or a clearer photo.

Posted: Aug 19, 2012 at 13:45 Quote
sgt-frog wrote:
wonkle wrote:
sorry its the best pic i have butcan you do orange on the brake and cable lines and redo the orange on the decal in this orange please.
ta muchly guys.
*snip*
I would do this but it would look a lot better with a clean bike and/or a clearer photo.

This.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.054012
Mobile Version of Website