who snowboards, and where do you go?

PB Forum :: Canada - Central
who snowboards, and where do you go?
Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 9:32 Quote
I snowboard.
I have a season pass to grouse -.-
and I try to get to as many other mountains as possible

Posted: Oct 25, 2008 at 19:47 Quote
i go to stony and just lettin u no this now like it doesnt matter how many runs there are its what u make of those runs like small runs are good for learning new stuff

O+
Posted: Oct 25, 2008 at 19:54 Quote
I board, cept mine is way 2 small, and won't stop me properly, so watch out on the mountain! lol. I have a grouse pass, but I really like cypress, the only reason I got a grouse pass is cuz I go there tonnes more since I can walk there. I haven't had much experience with whistler, but that will change this season, don't have a pass for there though.

Posted: Oct 25, 2008 at 19:56 Quote
I snowboard at stevens pass, all over the state and whistler.

Posted: Oct 25, 2008 at 20:00 Quote
I usually go to Silverstar, And Sunpeaks.

Posted: Oct 25, 2008 at 20:08 Quote
On jan.20/09 im going to lake louise for a school trip
Loads of fun

Posted: Oct 25, 2008 at 20:09 Quote
i go to hidden valley lots and a hole bunch of other hills in alberta and bc

Posted: Nov 18, 2008 at 15:00 Quote
Blue Mountain is good. Kelso is Ok for begginners I guess, since they dont have too many runs. Not gonna find many HUGE mountains in Ontario.

Posted: Nov 18, 2008 at 15:14 Quote
I went to vancouver last year on a snowboarding trip and did cypress and whistler, i didnt get to grouse. But for around my hometown its blue mountain, but we usually head over the border to a place called Mt. Holly and that place is great. But nothing in canada compares to whistler, its one of the best resorts in the world and I can't wait to go back, also great biking there in the summertup but this isnt a bike thread haha

Posted: Dec 24, 2008 at 13:54 Quote
i go to lake louise. has anyone bin up the elevator shaft at louise

Posted: Dec 24, 2008 at 13:58 Quote
i just started this season but i really like it and im not that bad, i go to grouse and cypress. im heading up to whistler next week

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017446
Mobile Version of Website