New Vid.
Posted: Feb 24, 2008 at 18:08 Quote
like i said before they could of slipped and landed on glass

alright...ill let that goSalute

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 at 18:11 Quote
sherbet wrote:
c0tt0nm0uth wrote:
sherbet wrote:
Alright. You need to relax mate. Take a breath. This is the internet, let's not get tough over it.
You know your right. We should all go out and vanadlism someone elses property.

they threw lotion at a wall. It's not the end of the world.
I know its not, but come on for a mod so say " I promote shit like that" I think a mod should be someone that is mature and doesn't promote such activities.

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 at 18:11 Quote
c0tt0nm0uth wrote:
sherbet wrote:
c0tt0nm0uth wrote:
You know your right. We should all go out and vanadlism someone elses property.

I know its not, but come on for a mod so say " I promote shit like that" I think a mod should be someone that is mature and doesn't promote such activities.

He is mature. He doesn't go on an internet hate fest when he sees something he dislikes. Can we move on now?

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 at 18:12 Quote
sherbet wrote:
c0tt0nm0uth wrote:
sherbet wrote:

He is mature. He doesn't go on an internet hate fest when he sees something he dislikes. Can we move on now?
This is a thread about the video is it not?

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 at 18:13 Quote
sherbet wrote:
c0tt0nm0uth wrote:
sherbet wrote:

kitty shut it before i sick the dogs on u

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 at 18:14 Quote
norco-six wrote:
sherbet wrote:
c0tt0nm0uth wrote:

kitty shut it before i sick the dogs on u

Grow up.

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 at 18:14 Quote
funny, not...im leaving...

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 at 18:46 Quote
Looking back at the post, i worded it improperly, and i regret that.

I dont...promote it persay. However in general, im not against it, like i said, who hasnt done something like that before?

As a mod you really have to watch what you say, and apparently i went a bit too lax on that, so ill apologize for that.

Now, im sorry, but I'm gonna have to lock this thread so we can all just get things under control and setlle down.

There has been way too much crap in this thread and everyone is taking it WAY too seriously. I tried to level with you guys and get the thread under control, but apparently you guys took it the wrong way so its gone.

Sorry, but its gotta be done.

Andy

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010172
Mobile Version of Website