Powered by Outside

Saracen!!!! woooooppp lol ma halfords bike!

PB Forum :: Other
Saracen!!!! woooooppp lol ma halfords bike!
Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 9:22 Quote
theres no need for that is there? wait, o ye i remember this classic arguement. your saracen is better than my norco and you bmx is better than my dmr...? lololol

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 9:26 Quote
jamiejamiejam wrote:
theres no need for that is there? wait, o ye i remember this classic arguement. your saracen is better than my norco and you bmx is better than my dmr...? lololol

you dont have a dmr and my norco is better than ures check out the stuff im selling n read the spec on my norco

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 9:27 Quote
Just Leave it now,

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 9:30 Quote
KonaShred2-4 wrote:
Just Leave it now,

hees wright i told u that long ago

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 9:33 Quote
dirtjumpkyle wrote:
KonaShred2-4 wrote:
Just Leave it now,

shutup little boy. the only reason yuou stopped comenting on my pictures was because i threatened to get a mod to take a look at your random abuse and you all of a sudden apologised. look, alu for street on rigid aint a good idea liek i said before. think what you will, its fact.

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 9:38 Quote
jamiejamiejam wrote:
dirtjumpkyle wrote:
KonaShred2-4 wrote:
Just Leave it now,

shutup little boy. the only reason yuou stopped comenting on my pictures was because i threatened to get a mod to take a look at your random abuse and you all of a sudden apologised. look, alu for street on rigid aint a good idea liek i said before. think what you will, its fact.

ok your the little boy

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 9:39 Quote
jamiejamiejam wrote:
dirtjumpkyle wrote:
KonaShred2-4 wrote:
Just Leave it now,

okay agreed just leave it an get back on topic

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 9:39 Quote
dirtjumpkyle wrote:
RowH321 wrote:
dirtjumpkyle wrote:
dont get lary lol

what ?
calling people ass holes and stuff your gettin lary

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 10:21 Quote
for god sake.

someone drop a brick on the head of the user who started this argument

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 10:46 Quote
I had a saracen i built entirely from stuff in my mates garage (He hoards bike prts like no tomorrow, unqualified,unlicensed bike shop of sorts)
Here is the beast, some wanker robbed it though.
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/irgal/DSC00163.jpgMarin front end, mavic rim Avid 5s on it. Only problem was the only shifter that was available was a horrendous 5 speed gripshift. Was actually pretty decent for light DH.

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 10:49 Quote
Saracen was my first proper bike too! still got the old frame somewhere in the garage lol.

Posted: Sep 16, 2008 at 9:57 Quote
Effel wrote:
I had a saracen i built entirely from stuff in my mates garage (He hoards bike prts like no tomorrow, unqualified,unlicensed bike shop of sorts)
Here is the beast, some wanker robbed it though.
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/irgal/DSC00163.jpgMarin front end, mavic rim Avid 5s on it. Only problem was the only shifter that was available was a horrendous 5 speed gripshift. Was actually pretty decent for light DH.

the seatpost is a tad bent lol

Posted: Sep 17, 2008 at 17:59 Quote
photo

My raw2
I kno its a "SARACEN" but its taken all that ive thrown at it!
Yeah its not the £3000 bike you get but it can keep up with the rest!
And its not all down to the bike its down to the rider.
Stick me on a 3grand bike and it wont make much difference.
But hopefully ill get a new frame soon!

Posted: Apr 9, 2009 at 0:55 Quote
hi there i have a saracen raw 2 2008 and i wanted to put better forks on what would you suggest is the maximum travel before the head will break?

Posted: Apr 9, 2009 at 4:54 Quote
saracentom wrote:
hi there i have a saracen raw 2 2008 and i wanted to put better forks on what would you suggest is the maximum travel before the head will break?

i wouldnt want to go more than 170 if i wer you.

i got a 2003 (or 2004 not sure) D tox with 170 on it, and it's fine!

the new bikes seem to have much beefyer head tubes though so i dunno wether 200 would be alright with them.

i'd say 170 to be safe, plus you dont wanna get too much travel up front compared to the rear

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021002
Mobile Version of Website