Powered by Outside

Trek Slash 2021 ?

PB Forum :: Trek
Trek Slash 2021 ?
O+
Posted: Jun 17, 2020 at 15:49 Quote
Take a look at cam mcauls Instagram, a recent post showed a black n white, long travel bike, following the new iteration of the abp as seen on the fuel ex... Fingers crossed for a steeper seat angle.

O+
Posted: Jun 17, 2020 at 16:20 Quote
arthur-dpy wrote:
SirWilhelm wrote:
Hey guys, I’m late to the show but I have an inquiry in with Trek about the possibility of a 2021 Slash 9.......I am not holding my breath but would love to have the option of a higher end spec’d Aluminum frame slash. I know they should be releasing the 2021 bikes soon but that’s my hope. I’m ordering the highest end aluminum slash/ remedy 29 when the 2021 options are available.....I just hope there is more than 1 option for 2021.

That would be quite cool, I remember YT doing a limited édition Capra with full Fox kashima bling and overall great spec with a nice raw aluminium frame

Heck yea! I remember that and was always wanting Trek to do something similar. I am a huge fan of the raw look.

Posted: Jun 17, 2020 at 17:05 Quote
b-rass wrote:
Take a look at cam mcauls Instagram, a recent post showed a black n white, long travel bike, following the new iteration of the abp as seen on the fuel ex... Fingers crossed for a steeper seat angle.

These Pictures?
photo

photo

O+
Posted: Jun 17, 2020 at 22:17 Quote
Yeah bro, I couldn't see anything similar on the rest of his feed

Posted: Jun 18, 2020 at 2:54 Quote
My guess would be,
Updated geo, steeper seat angle, long low and slack...
160 rear / 170 front.
Storage in the down tube
And all round RRRRAAAAAADDDDDD ! Cool

Posted: Jun 22, 2020 at 11:23 Quote
Any further informations?

Posted: Jun 22, 2020 at 13:18 Quote
I ended up buying the 2020 slash, i hope this bike never comes out !! f*ck waitin

Posted: Jun 22, 2020 at 13:44 Quote
FastRiding wrote:
I ended up buying the 2020 slash, i hope this bike never comes out !! f*ck waitin
Comes out in july-august

O+
Posted: Jun 23, 2020 at 6:49 Quote
Looks like I've to sell my 2020 Slash 9.9 AXS depending on the specs of the 2021 Modell Big Grin

Posted: Jun 23, 2020 at 15:25 Quote
does anyone have a link to the website with the trek remedy 2021 leaks

FL
Posted: Jun 23, 2020 at 15:40 Quote
harrybellis wrote:
does anyone have a link to the website with the trek remedy 2021 leaks

It's only on the dealer website, and, no, I'm not going to leak it.

Posted: Jun 23, 2020 at 19:43 Quote
billbrasky wrote:
jurassicrider wrote:
Hmmm, it's not impossible, considering that Trek has always been kind of conservative with their bikes.
Even the geometry of new fuel ex, while longer, slacker, lower thant the previous fuel ex, is actually not that extreme (75.5 STA, 66HA...)

So, maybe trek will propose, as canyon did with their strive, a new slash model with a quite "conservative" geometry and the same travel, but I really doubt about it...because, unlike canyon with their torque, they have currently nothing to propose between the slash and the session (unless they decide to release a new, lets say, scratch model, then it will make perfect sense to keep the slash as a long legged 29er trail bike).

Makes since to me. The Slash as is now is right where I want it. Big enough for the trails I ride at bike parks, fast for racing, and manageable on everyday / long rides. Would like to see a few tweaks like seat angle, dropper insertion, and storage compartment though.

Absolutely agree. I love my Slash as is but think the tweaks you mentioned would compliment it perfectly. I do think it's cool how it has rivets drilled into the bottom of the toptube because it allowed me to throw a Wolftooth B-Rad system for storage. It actually looks pretty sick and is perfectly functional, but something like the SWAT system would make that bike even nicer.

Posted: Jun 24, 2020 at 1:33 Quote
As i know, but i havent seen it. Someone is the new Slash riding it and there are some pictures at instagram. Who knows more? Or which rider it could be?

Posted: Jun 24, 2020 at 3:30 Quote
Hamburgi wrote:
As i know, but i havent seen it. Someone is the new Slash riding it and there are some pictures at instagram. Who knows more? Or which rider it could be?
How do you know there are photos?

Posted: Jun 24, 2020 at 8:54 Quote
mitch160 wrote:
Hamburgi wrote:
How do you know there are photos?
Trough my local trek dealer. I asked him about the new slash, the only thing he said was this. I only know that cam mccaul postet a picture of something like a new remedy or slash.
You all know how it is, somewhere on a crappy, shitty photo is this bike hidden...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.030291
Mobile Version of Website