Anybody know when the new YT lineup is dropping?

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Anybody know when the new YT lineup is dropping?
O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2021 at 14:07 Quote
I don't know when they will have their new lineup come. But I'd been hitting reload several times a day on their Izzo Pro Race, and just saw a size M show up.

Snagged it, and then it showed out of stock. Maybe they just had one, and I got super lucky.

So they are certainly restocking a little here and there. (Assuming this order ships)

Posted: Feb 12, 2021 at 12:02 Quote
I just hope new 2021 tues will be available before summer and that it will also come to my house before summer.

Posted: Feb 12, 2021 at 12:37 Quote
calmkelp wrote:
I don't know when they will have their new lineup come. But I'd been hitting reload several times a day on their Izzo Pro Race, and just saw a size M show up.

Snagged it, and then it showed out of stock. Maybe they just had one, and I got super lucky.

So they are certainly restocking a little here and there. (Assuming this order ships)

What time zone are you in and what time did you successfully place your order and see your size in stock?

Posted: Feb 12, 2021 at 12:45 Quote
Do you think they will change geometry of tues 2021? Because i don't know if it's worth it to buy the 2020 tues pro race with old specs and geo or i should wait until the 2021 come out?

Posted: Feb 12, 2021 at 13:14 Quote
Malai wrote:
Do you think they will change geometry of tues 2021? Because i don't know if it's worth it to buy the 2020 tues pro race with old specs and geo or i should wait until the 2021 come out?

I would just buy it now because most of the sizes are in stock for the 2020 Tues

O+
Posted: Feb 12, 2021 at 13:26 Quote
Malai wrote:

Probably at most a mullet version I'm gonna say. But they have used the same ish design for 10 years now and they certainly do not like telling anyone anything so who knows. Probably safer getting a 2020 model

O+
Posted: Feb 12, 2021 at 17:17 Quote
EchoPure7 wrote:
calmkelp wrote:

What time zone are you in and what time did you successfully place your order and see your size in stock?

I'm in US Pacific time and I placed the order at 1:22PM Feb 11th. The bike shipped today, and should arrive by Tuesday.

Posted: Feb 12, 2021 at 22:29 Quote
calmkelp wrote:
EchoPure7 wrote:
calmkelp wrote:

I'm in US Pacific time and I placed the order at 1:22PM Feb 11th. The bike shipped today, and should arrive by Tuesday.

Got it! thanks for your help! I'm in the pacific time zone too, but I'm in Canada. I really hoping to get my order in for a 27.5 Capra base or comp!

Posted: Mar 2, 2021 at 4:33 Quote
Anyone heard anything new? I emailed YT just after the Blaze announcement and they told me that that was not the full line for 2021, and other models would be coming by March...

At this point I'm so close to giving up on waiting and just pulling the trigger on a Meta TR, even if the Jeffsy would suit me better. I don't mind waiting a while for shipping/delivery - that's only to be expected given the state of the bike industry in 2021 - but the waiting to know if I'll even have a chance to get an order in is killing me...

Posted: Mar 2, 2021 at 7:35 Quote
clarky999 wrote:
Anyone heard anything new? I emailed YT just after the Blaze announcement and they told me that that was not the full line for 2021, and other models would be coming by March...

At this point I'm so close to giving up on waiting and just pulling the trigger on a Meta TR, even if the Jeffsy would suit me better. I don't mind waiting a while for shipping/delivery - that's only to be expected given the state of the bike industry in 2021 - but the waiting to know if I'll even have a chance to get an order in is killing me...

Have you seen their latest newsletter? Its hidden underneath the post about Decoy winning something. It came on 18th of February and it said exactly this:

"We can assure you that we’re as stoked as you are to get the info out on our new bikes. We want to let you know that the first entry level bikes will be announced in the next few weeks. You should also expect to see big announcements from us throughout the year as soon as each new bike is ready to roll."

Posted: Mar 2, 2021 at 7:52 Quote
Jandys21 wrote:
clarky999 wrote:

Have you seen their latest newsletter? Its hidden underneath the post about Decoy winning something. It came on 18th of February and it said exactly this:

"We can assure you that we’re as stoked as you are to get the info out on our new bikes. We want to let you know that the first entry level bikes will be announced in the next few weeks. You should also expect to see big announcements from us throughout the year as soon as each new bike is ready to roll."
If I can get a capra base model before June I'm definitely pulling the trigger. I just hope that it stays at 2300 and not go up to 2400 like Commencal did.

Posted: Mar 2, 2021 at 7:55 Quote
DaFreerider44 wrote:
Jandys21 wrote:
clarky999 wrote:

If I can get a capra base model before June I'm definitely pulling the trigger. I just hope that it stays at 2300 and not go up to 2400 like Commencal did.

I hope for Izzo pro race to fall intou outlet in Europe nad get the minus 1000 Eur mark, and Iam pulling the trigger Big Grin

Posted: Mar 2, 2021 at 22:28 Quote
Mtb-news.de has set news alarm for March 9th.
Maybe then there will be a release.

Posted: Mar 2, 2021 at 22:30 Quote
The YT Canada website is down for maintenance. Maybe they're preparing to reveal some bikes

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.022671
Mobile Version of Website