Powered by Outside

My Dream Freeride Build

PB Forum :: Specialized
My Dream Freeride Build
Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 11:00 Quote
Ya seriously...I would have gotten the Vivid but I had to wait another 2 weeks, and I wanted to ride instead. Vivid, then Roco, then DHX. That is my 'DH' perspective.

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 11:01 Quote
yea, my vivid was a free upgrade, all they had to do was swap the shocks tup

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 11:01 Quote
coca wrote:
Ya seriously...I would have gotten the Vivid but I had to wait another 2 weeks, and I wanted to ride instead. Vivid, then Roco, then DHX. That is my 'DH' perspective.
whats your freeride perspective?

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 11:02 Quote
vivid, roco, DHX 5 for FR also, haha

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 11:02 Quote
ok so vivid all the way then

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 11:07 Quote
For FR I'm not sure, the DHX does have Propedal, and Bottom Out resistance...It may be the Better choice. I deffinitely wouldn't chose a Roco for FR, over the other options.

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 11:10 Quote
hmmm wel thanx im still pretty partial to the vivid nothing but good comming from it

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 11:13 Quote
hendu wrote:
hmmm wel thanx im still pretty partial to the vivid nothing but good comming from it
Yes, only problem is no one really knows, it has been out for like a month. And all the good I am hearing is coming from a 13yr old...Not putting you (PNWrider) down or anything, but you gotta understand what I'm saying.

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 11:14 Quote
yea i get where your comming from but iv beenr easherin it fer awhil now

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 11:16 Quote
coca wrote:
hendu wrote:
Yes, only problem is no one really knows, it has been out for like a month. And all the good I am hearing is coming from a 13yr old...Not putting you (PNWrider) down or anything, but you gotta understand what I'm saying.

yea, call drop in zone 1-866-967-4648 and they will give you all the reasons you need to get a vivid. and no worries, i get wt ur sayin. it would mean a lot more coming from a mechanic at a shop or sumthing like that

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 11:18 Quote
PNWrider wrote:
coca wrote:
hendu wrote:

yea, call drop in zone 1-866-967-4648 and they will give you all the reasons you need to get a vivid. and no worries, i get wt ur sayin. it would mean a lot more coming from a mechanic at a shop or sumthing like that
Meh, it's not even that. I would rather feel one for myself before I say it's the top dog. Although, from what I hear, and see on paper, and for the price of it...it looks unbeatable. Maybe I should buy one instead of a Ti spring for my Roco..?

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 11:18 Quote
lol i might actually call em

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 11:20 Quote
coca wrote:
PNWrider wrote:
coca wrote:

Meh, it's not even that. I would rather feel one for myself before I say it's the top dog. Although, from what I hear, and see on paper, and for the price of it...it looks unbeatable. Maybe I should buy one instead of a Ti spring for my Roco..?
yea dude buy a vivid then buy a ti spring for that

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 11:23 Quote
hendu wrote:
lol i might actually call em
definately call em. theyre really helpful, i bought my frame from em

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015313
Mobile Version of Website