Powered by Outside

Centrum Forest Trails

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Centrum Forest Trails
Posted: May 4, 2008 at 6:34 Quote
i did! my first attempt was the smoothest. according to the weather network they dont expect any rain today, so was anyone thinking about rebuilding the jump after the berm?

Posted: May 4, 2008 at 6:50 Quote
everyone. me and the other guys wont be building today. we'll definately be there during the week.

Posted: May 4, 2008 at 6:53 Quote
actually we might help build for a bit. im guessing no ones gonna jump today though. and mike, i hope you were kidding about your first attempt being the smoothest.

Posted: May 4, 2008 at 6:58 Quote
ok i'll prob go around noonish again, i plan on jumping. see ya there.

Posted: May 4, 2008 at 7:18 Quote
Yeah, I'm DEFINITELY going. Jumping, building, all day. And I'm down for fixing the second jump..after I hit the first jump : D. Also. Which one is mtbermike? The oldest one that was there yesterday on the specialized?

PS: Dan you're crazy, today will be a really good temperature for biking, nice and cool.

Posted: May 4, 2008 at 7:20 Quote
no that was matt, i work with him at T&L. i was on the wilson

Posted: May 4, 2008 at 7:21 Quote
OH, you. Yeah I remember. I guess no one ever told me your name.

Posted: May 4, 2008 at 8:06 Quote
Also, does anyone want to bring some speakers? I have a like an ihome thing but it's not that great.

Posted: May 4, 2008 at 8:09 Quote
that be really sick, i dont have any tho. is anyone there yet
?

Posted: May 4, 2008 at 8:11 Quote
K, turns out that I need 2 AAA batteries that I dont have. so no speakers on my end.
I don't believe anyone is there yet but I'm leaving right now, bring some friends.

FL
Posted: May 4, 2008 at 9:29 Quote
Have you gone yet mike?

Posted: May 4, 2008 at 14:39 Quote
Man, the new jumps are so nice! Excited for tomorrow

Posted: May 4, 2008 at 15:36 Quote
SpecialNick wrote:
So, who hit the jump?
what one?

Posted: May 4, 2008 at 15:37 Quote
the pimped out top one, I dont care anymore tho cuz I hit it and I love it. Bit too small though.

Posted: May 4, 2008 at 16:38 Quote
SpecialNick wrote:
the pimped out top one, I dont care anymore tho cuz I hit it and I love it. Bit too small though.
Its so smooth . i thing we can make it alot bigger. or just push the landing down maybe two feet.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021854
Mobile Version of Website