Powered by Outside

RATE MY RIDE

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 14:33 Quote
thrice wrote:
Quoting someone from the "Cool Quotes" thread:

"Internet fights are like special olimpics. Even if you win, you're still retarded."

Wink

The Moment looks amazing by the way. Awesome all around bike. Classic prooven design for anything and everything.

I completely agree!

FL
Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 14:57 Quote
tsemde wrote:
FYI,
I didn't try to hihjack shit, I thought it was an open thread about rating everyone or anyone's bike.

haha yah the topic title and his specifics about the 1-10 rating and request for upgrade advice really made it hard to understand.

nate

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 15:09 Quote
-nate- wrote:
tsemde wrote:
FYI,
I didn't try to hihjack shit, I thought it was an open thread about rating everyone or anyone's bike.

haha yah the topic title and his specifics about the 1-10 rating and request for upgrade advice really made it hard to understand.

nate

I'm bored with you!

Posted: Jun 29, 2008 at 2:19 Quote
tsemde wrote:
wikiwawa wrote:
I gota agree with Nate on this one... the frame geometry looks far too xc to consider that bike for dh or fr use. Not the prettyest thing either :S

3/10 (if you want a better all mountain bike which can handle freeride try a Scott Ransom)

If your talking about the Jamis then I agree but if your talking about the Ellsworth Moment then I 100% disagree. Just a FYI, Josh Bender rides an Ellsworth Moment for freeride.

Thats such a dumbass comment! Just because a recognised rider has your bike doesnt make your bike good! Nearly the whole cast from NWD ride Konas and look at the stick those bikes get.

Posted: Jun 29, 2008 at 6:53 Quote
wikiwawa wrote:
tsemde wrote:
wikiwawa wrote:
I gota agree with Nate on this one... the frame geometry looks far too xc to consider that bike for dh or fr use. Not the prettyest thing either :S

3/10 (if you want a better all mountain bike which can handle freeride try a Scott Ransom)

If your talking about the Jamis then I agree but if your talking about the Ellsworth Moment then I 100% disagree. Just a FYI, Josh Bender rides an Ellsworth Moment for freeride.

Thats such a dumbass comment! Just because a recognised rider has your bike doesnt make your bike good! Nearly the whole cast from NWD ride Konas and look at the stick those bikes get.

Listen you f*cking wanker, read my quote...I was just making a point that the Ellsworth Moment is an All Mountain Freeride bike and not a XC bike. That's it!

Posted: Jun 29, 2008 at 7:18 Quote
Tetchy! Dont have a PMT just because you've got a catalogue of turd bikes!

Posted: Jun 29, 2008 at 7:26 Quote
P.S You make a thread saying "RATE MY RIDE" then get all shocked and defensive when people give opinions. Dont make a thread like this if you dont want to hear some negative feed back

Posted: Jul 7, 2008 at 18:31 Quote
I'll give u 4/10 cuz it not my kind of bike...

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 8:44 Quote
parkbike666 wrote:
7/10 the parts arent amazing, but it looks like a solid ride.

X2 Nice setup, How soft is the suspension and how much travel?

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 21:30 Quote
dont hate on the uncut steer tube i plan on fixing it asap

photo

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 20:45 Quote
asuna wrote:
parkbike666 wrote:
7/10 the parts arent amazing, but it looks like a solid ride.

X2 Nice setup, How soft is the suspension and how much travel?

5inch front and rear
Not too sure what the psi on ethir of them are tho :S

Posted: Jan 11, 2013 at 4:04 Quote
If your happy, we're happy. but some bike are just a little prettier. and we all a little different, i am a hard tail man myself.
[IMG]http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj633/bikeit1/2009Fisher.jpg[/IMG]

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 1.140445
Mobile Version of Website