PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
good, fun and easy trix
Posted: Jul 1, 2008 at 20:10 Quote
Mach252 wrote:
tomoto wrote:
loveDJandDH wrote:

do you kinda have to jump a little bit?

hey mach252,
when you agreed with him and said 'jumping' will help, did you mean jumping as in lifting up the rear wheel?

i find it can get quite hard lifitng the front wheel Razz
DAMNIT! I NEED GLASSES... Oh w8 the light is off no wonder. I thought he said pump. As in preload.
i like to preload, i dont no if its the suspension, or me shifting my weight, but when i lean forward first, i go way higher

Posted: Jul 1, 2008 at 20:21 Quote
kona24890 wrote:
oh yah what about tables

hey if i go right pedal forward am i supposed to pull up with my right hand or left?

Posted: Jul 2, 2008 at 6:07 Quote
YEAH I CAN DO NOTHINGS NO HANDERS NO FOOTERS 1 HANDERS 1 FOOTERS TABLE TOPS AND PIG RUTES AND PANCAKES
THAY ARE PRETTY EASY
YOU JUST GOT TO COMIT TO IT!!

Posted: Jul 2, 2008 at 9:47 Quote
how do you do an x-up?

Posted: Jul 2, 2008 at 10:43 Quote
dirt-jumper17 wrote:
Mach252 wrote:
tomoto wrote:

hey mach252,
when you agreed with him and said 'jumping' will help, did you mean jumping as in lifting up the rear wheel?

i find it can get quite hard lifitng the front wheel Razz
DAMNIT! I NEED GLASSES... Oh w8 the light is off no wonder. I thought he said pump. As in preload.
i like to preload, i dont no if its the suspension, or me shifting my weight, but when i lean forward first, i go way higher
Ya. That is what I was trying to say.

Posted: Jul 2, 2008 at 10:45 Quote
loveDJandDH wrote:
how do you do an x-up?
Find a big enough jump and just start turning your handlebars to one side. But do it so that you only turn your bars to the side just a little bit then a bit more then a bit more and repeat untill you got it the full way.

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 17:41 Quote
for no handers you just gotta find a big enough jump, and mr. kona, try and get some dj pedals, the spikes are way smaller ans it's easier to get your feet off.

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 17:41 Quote
wanna trade pedals with me?

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 19:55 Quote
Mach252 wrote:
loveDJandDH wrote:
how do you do an x-up?
Find a big enough jump and just start turning your handlebars to one side. But do it so that you only turn your bars to the side just a little bit then a bit more then a bit more and repeat untill you got it the full way.
how big of jump would you reccomend.

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 20:08 Quote
Another one for whips is I find that my whip is way better if first I bring the seat up to my ass as if nosediving, then kick out the bike with the pedals (feet never leaving the pedals) and it wokrs pretty good. Wink

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 20:14 Quote
loveDJandDH wrote:
how do you do an x-up?
Extended tweak.

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 20:19 Quote
loveDJandDH wrote:
how do you do an x-up?

For starters:
Straighten out your legs, push your bum back and lean over your bars with bent arms.
This will help as it is way easier to x-up when you have your arms bent, this will also stop your back end from whipping out.

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 20:19 Quote
guywhowantsabike wrote:
for no handers you just gotta find a big enough jump, and mr. kona, try and get some dj pedals, the spikes are way smaller ans it's easier to get your feet off.

what would be some good dj pedals to get?

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 20:20 Quote
burnabyripper wrote:
guywhowantsabike wrote:

what would be some good dj pedals to get?
1664 Shaved beaver traps.

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 20:31 Quote
does anybody know how to do a table top?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015342
Mobile Version of Website