Marzocchi Vs Rock shox

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Marzocchi Vs Rock shox
Posted: Aug 29, 2008 at 14:57 Quote
i think that rock shox are fukin miles better that marzocchi
i ave sum psylo u turn i put em to 105 for jumpin nd theremuch better that marzocchi wot i have ridden wiv coz marzocchi r shite!!!

Posted: Sep 1, 2008 at 9:38 Quote
i love my marzocchi dj1 forks more than my argyle 318s but im not comparing the 2 top models of each for and if u are goin to compare then compare them between
argyle 409 - dj1
argyle 318 - dj2
argyle 302 - dj3/dj3 80mm

thats what the thread is mainly about so unless u have both them forks then you cant really compare

Posted: Sep 1, 2008 at 9:43 Quote
I was a marzocchi fan for frikkin' ages.
Why? because they had a sick logo. And marzocchi was the "in" label. And it still is.
I didnt like rockshox because it sounded gay, and there stanchions were all silver etc.
Now that im alot more knowledgeable i pick rockshox, they arent as expensive, better quality etc.
ROCKSHOX

Posted: Sep 1, 2008 at 9:46 Quote
[Quote="controversy-is-me17"]I was a marzocchi fan for frikkin' ages.
Why? because they had a sick logo. And marzocchi was the "in" label. And it still is.
I didnt like rockshox because it sounded gay, and there stanchions were all silver etc.
Now that im alot more knowledgeable i pick rockshox, they arent as expensive, better quality etc.
ROCKSHOX[/Quote

the thread is about argyles and dirt jumpers so shhhhhhhhh Razz

Posted: Sep 1, 2008 at 9:59 Quote
willhughes wrote:
i love my marzocchi dj1 forks more than my argyle 318s but im not comparing the 2 top models of each for and if u are goin to compare then compare them between
argyle 409 - dj1
argyle 318 - dj2

thats what the thread is mainly about so unless u have both them forks then you cant really compare
you should really compare the dj1's to the 318 because they are the same price range! that is why i have made the forum and in tis case the dj1's are better!

Posted: Sep 1, 2008 at 10:00 Quote
Rorylaaa wrote:
i think that rock shox are fukin miles better that marzocchi
i ave sum psylo u turn i put em to 105 for jumpin nd theremuch better that marzocchi wot i have ridden wiv coz marzocchi r shite!!!
u sayin my forks are shite coz there better than yours!

Posted: Sep 1, 2008 at 12:58 Quote
jasmithy wrote:
willhughes wrote:
argyle 409 - dj1
argyle 318 - dj2

you should really compare the dj1's to the 318 because they are the same price range! that is why i have made the forum and in tis case the dj1's are better!

if u compare them like that then ye dj1 are better then argyle 318

Posted: Sep 1, 2008 at 12:59 Quote
willhughes wrote:
jasmithy wrote:
willhughes wrote:
argyle 409 - dj1
argyle 318 - dj2

if u compare them like that then ye dj1 are better then argyle 318
sorted then coz thts what the furum was about!

Posted: Sep 1, 2008 at 20:08 Quote
jasmithy wrote:
freeride5 wrote:
norco66vf wrote:
^^^^ cable rub nice lol and my friend is thinking of getting a 318 but are lbs says u cant pump air into them to make them stiffer is this ture thanx
Me lol! Razz
if you buy the upgrade it lets u pump air into it it pretty much turns it iinto the 409 but with white lowers

Posted: Sep 1, 2008 at 20:13 Quote
marz are long lasting fork while rocks get brken too easyly

Posted: Sep 1, 2008 at 20:26 Quote
I like my dirt jumper 3's but there pretty heavy and i just bottomed them out after a year.

Posted: Sep 2, 2008 at 0:19 Quote
andres87 wrote:
marz are long lasting fork while rocks get brken too easyly
bullshit
if ud sed that last year itd be true
this year marz fail
they have literily fallen to the ground nd started sucking my cok

Posted: Sep 2, 2008 at 0:21 Quote
I used to be like ooo Marzo is the best ever but like, they aren't anymore. Quality is down and their forks seem sub-par to current stuff. Then I ran Fox for a bit, that was nice I guess. Now I run Rockshox, not going back.

Posted: Sep 2, 2008 at 1:19 Quote
just saying but alot of the guys saying rockshox are better r all lik dis n stuf cuz marzo r shite n roxshox r sweet. and the most of the people who are saying marzocci are better are making posts that are legible and use proper grammar and offer more reasons for there opinion.

Posted: Sep 2, 2008 at 1:28 Quote
Ehh... every Marzocchi I owned kinda sucked to be honest.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018720
Mobile Version of Website