Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Ever Drink 4 Redbull Then Go Hit Some Jumps?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Ever Drink 4 Redbull Then Go Hit Some Jumps?
Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 12:53 Quote
the-ultimate-cyclist wrote:
mistercrabb wrote:
Hah, red bull never did anything for me..

Im willing to bet that almost all of the 'buzz' you some of you guys get is the Placebo effect..

i have never heard of this care to explain

Placebo effect, its when you believe something will work, so it 'does'.

Ie, if you give somebody a pill containing no active ingredients, and tell them it contains a high dose of caffeine, then will perform a lot better and stay more awake than if you didnt give them the pill.

Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 13:00 Quote
red bull sucks but xience in pretty good it doesnt do much until you sit down or try 2 sleep

O+
Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 19:05 Quote
mistercrabb wrote:
the-ultimate-cyclist wrote:
mistercrabb wrote:
Hah, red bull never did anything for me..

Im willing to bet that almost all of the 'buzz' you some of you guys get is the Placebo effect..

i have never heard of this care to explain

Placebo effect, its when you believe something will work, so it 'does'.

Ie, if you give somebody a pill containing no active ingredients, and tell them it contains a high dose of caffeine, then will perform a lot better and stay more awake than if you didnt give them the pill.

oah i see that is what i would have guessed that is was but i just wasnt shure

Posted: Oct 2, 2008 at 6:45 Quote
One of my favorite ones is a local comapany, they make an energy drink called beaver buzz, with all kinds of good flavors and even have an iced tea, and green tea offerings...

Posted: Oct 2, 2008 at 7:13 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9f/Boo_Koo-_Official_Sponsor_of_the_Cleveland_Ghetto.jpg
Boo Koo is where its at

Posted: Oct 2, 2008 at 7:39 Quote
cruelty-and-the-beast wrote:
One of my favorite ones is a local comapany, they make an energy drink called beaver buzz, with all kinds of good flavors and even have an iced tea, and green tea offerings...

Beaver Buzz??? Are you making that up or is it supposed to have a dual meaning?

Disclaimer: I am not condoning the use of energy drinks by posting in this thread

Posted: Oct 2, 2008 at 9:47 Quote
theoutpost wrote:

Disclaimer: I am not condoning the use of energy drinks by posting in this thread

I'm not sure about the dual meaning...and no im not making it up...it's good stuff if you're into energy drinks...

Posted: Oct 2, 2008 at 10:21 Quote
theoutpost wrote:

I'm not sure about the dual meaning...and no im not making it up...it's good stuff if you're into energy drinks...

I hate energy drinks, Beaver Buzz sounds like it might be aimed at the ladies....

Posted: Oct 2, 2008 at 11:09 Quote
theoutpost wrote:
theoutpost wrote:

I hate energy drinks, Beaver Buzz sounds like it might be aimed at the ladies....

actully bever buzz is pretty good, and it says right on the can not intented for petit woman lol

Posted: Oct 2, 2008 at 17:47 Quote
Beaver Buzz is real good its strictly canadian though. that and pink energy or whatever.

FL
Posted: Oct 2, 2008 at 17:53 Quote
My thoughts exactly!
broneck wrote:
m47h13u wrote:
It's fun until one of you goes into cardiac arrest.

...Then its hilarious!

Posted: Oct 2, 2008 at 18:32 Quote
i use to only have energy drinks if i wont to stay awake. but one day i was really tired so i had a six pac of red bull and 2 mothers. and about half an hour later i started feelin sick and my heart started hurtin. it was the shitest feelin ever. i have never touched the shit again.

Posted: Oct 2, 2008 at 20:06 Quote
bmxbenny4life wrote:
i use to only have energy drinks if i wont to stay awake. but one day i was really tired so i had a six pac of red bull and 2 mothers. and about half an hour later i started feelin sick and my heart started hurtin. it was the shitest feelin ever. i have never touched the shit again.
And your avatar is monster...... Seems a bit hypocritical.

Posted: Oct 2, 2008 at 22:38 Quote
bradyc wrote:

Maybe he just likes the design? I have a Monster hat even though I don't drink the stuff either.

Posted: Oct 3, 2008 at 0:50 Quote
bradyc wrote:
bmxbenny4life wrote:
lol i was thinkin the same thing

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.022496
Mobile Version of Website