Powered by Outside

Transition TOP vs Blk Mrkt Riot

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Transition TOP vs Blk Mrkt Riot
Posted: Oct 3, 2008 at 12:18 Quote
hodgie713 wrote:
I just got my Top the other day and personaly i love it. i highly reccomend getting one
photo

what are the specs on your bike?

Posted: Oct 3, 2008 at 12:33 Quote
hodgie713 wrote:
I just got my Top the other day and personaly i love it. i highly reccomend getting one
photo

How much do u like your argyle 318s as im probly purchasing a pair over the weekend

Posted: Oct 3, 2008 at 12:38 Quote
brian02rider wrote:
hodgie713 wrote:
photo

How much do u like your argyle 318s as im probly purchasing a pair over the weekend
personally i think there great and deffinity worth getting

Posted: Oct 3, 2008 at 12:39 Quote
blk mrkt fo sho!!
i have rode both of them and riots are amzingly sick!!
get a riot no doubt!

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 3, 2008 at 12:50 Quote
HEMPDOG wrote:
blk mrkt fo sho!!
i have rode both of them and riots are amzingly sick!!
get a riot no doubt!

one of my boys has a top. and its well... meh, dont really care for it. and i have a riot. its natural. good for park and dirt, havent taken it to the streets yet

Posted: Oct 3, 2008 at 12:56 Quote
hodgie713 wrote:
brian02rider wrote:
hodgie713 wrote:
photo

personally i think there great and deffinity worth getting
ok sweeet thanks man

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 19:48 Quote
I really like my .357 , It manuals like a bmx bike and can be flicked around with total ease. It's a tough call because both the TOP and the riot have similar geometry and good craftsmanship. I also own a transition bottlerocket and really like the feel of the bike and appreciate the craftsmanship. They are both great companies and great bikes, maybe eny meany miney moe and just make a decision

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 19:55 Quote
Diablito wrote:
I really like my .357 , It manuals like a bmx bike and can be flicked around with total ease. It's a tough call because both the TOP and the riot have similar geometry and good craftsmanship. I also own a transition bottlerocket and really like the feel of the bike and appreciate the craftsmanship. They are both great companies and great bikes, maybe eny meany miney moe and just make a decision
+1

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 20:03 Quote
yee blk mrkt my buddy has a top its nice just doesnt feel as light because of length. i have a mob but its same geo as the riot and it manuals a lot easier and feels shorter yet my frame was bigger than his plus with shorter stays they spin a little easier and manuals better. id say get the riot they feel just that little bit better than the top

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 22:07 Quote
sorry for thread digging but i am in the same dilema the only thing that's stopping me from getting a riot is it doesnt say if the rear axle is a 10mm diameter on the site, does anybody know what size it is? oh and does any body know how much the top is for frame only?

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 22:11 Quote
id get a TOP over a riot, but a MOB over a TOP

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 22:15 Quote
mitchmanolescu wrote:
id get a TOP over a riot, but a MOB over a TOP

I would prefer the mob too but i also need new brakes, seat, tires, grips, and possibly cranks and not to mention fork

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 22:16 Quote
yup i get it
u should get a atomlab trailking

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 22:19 Quote
mitchmanolescu wrote:
yup i get it
u should get a atomlab trailking
i dont like the geo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.025166
Mobile Version of Website