Powered by Outside

The Bellingham Thread

PB Forum :: USA - West
The Bellingham Thread
Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 12:25 Quote
Clicky
Check the 09 Dakota Nightwolfs, the blue ones. Soooooooooo nice.

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 12:36 Quote
El Scotcho, I'm debating wether or not to clear out my garage and built a couple o' quarters and a sub box. Not sure it would be worth it though, considering Amrit has ramps, and Arie's planning on building some, and there is garbage in the garage knee high, and I want to move out in a year......but it's still a possibility.

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 13:12 Quote
Such a sick song:

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 15:20 Quote
statler wrote:
El Scotcho, I'm debating wether or not to clear out my garage and built a couple o' quarters and a sub box. Not sure it would be worth it though, considering Amrit has ramps, and Arie's planning on building some, and there is garbage in the garage knee high, and I want to move out in a year......but it's still a possibility.
i dont know, its up to you. i mean i would prefer you do, i would help you move everything upstairs(even if there are big ASS rats) and it would be Hella convenient. i say "Yesh."

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 15:21 Quote
scotch wrote:
statler wrote:
i dont know, its up to you. i mean i would prefer you do, i would help you move everything upstairs(even if there are big ASS rats) and it would be Hella convenient. i say "Yesh."

Wood is pricey. I think thats the first time you've ever said "hella."

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 15:22 Quote
My Ipaths came today. Sooooooooooo clunky. And with my slim jeans, they look like boots.

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 15:26 Quote
Urg, why do you always come on for like a minute and then leave? It annoys the Hell out of me...

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 15:43 Quote
statler wrote:
Such a sick song:

name?

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 15:43 Quote
No Homeowners by Sims featuring Doomtree.

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 15:44 Quote
I think I'm going to send my shoes back and get something else, they're just not for me. I'm thinking these in blue:

http://shop.ccs.com/item.do?categoryID=91&itemID=20898&sizeFilter=&colorFilter=&brandFilter=1146

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 17:48 Quote
^ you're a nutjob holmes

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 17:51 Quote
g3neric wrote:
^ you're a nutjob holmes

Que?

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 17:58 Quote
statler wrote:
g3neric wrote:
^ you're a nutjob holmes

Que?
Because you shop at Ccs, You should go to Danscomp.com I got my shoes on clerence for half off. 80$ for 40$

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 18:00 Quote
superdupertroper wrote:
statler wrote:
g3neric wrote:
^ you're a nutjob holmes

Que?
Because you shop at Ccs, You should go to Danscomp.com I got my shoes on clerence for half off. 80$ for 40$

CCS has some good stuff, and I didn't see anything on Dans Comp that would be warm enough for me. My Ipaths have a shirling lining. Toasty!

Edit: I'm keeping 'em by the way.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.051309
Mobile Version of Website