Posted: May 24, 2009 at 18:39 Quote
opie220 wrote:
i finnaly took pics of my leg
photo

photo

photo

12 year old with a mustache god damn

Posted: May 25, 2009 at 13:57 Quote
dude, i thought that you were joking but now i see, wow just wow, if you get to riding again you will be my hero

Posted: May 25, 2009 at 14:06 Quote
opie220 wrote:
i finnaly took pics of my leg
photo

photo

photo

Jesus what did you do?

Posted: May 25, 2009 at 14:10 Quote
I skinned my back, popped the cartalidge out of my knee, tore my achilles tendons in my left foot, and tore ligaments in my right ankle. I also got my index finger caught in my sprocket and chain, the tooth went straigt to the bone and I had to back pedal to free my finger.

Posted: Jun 21, 2009 at 23:42 Quote
broke both arms twice, sprained arms four times, broken leg, cracked ribs,broken fingers, scraped face, currenty concussion a major one, cant ever ride again most likely

Posted: Jun 21, 2009 at 23:56 Quote
to mNY to mention, but recently I was spinning my tire while servicing my disk, then for whatever reason i decided to shove my finger in the disk. well not too brite, it cut it off... aahahaaha

stupid or what??

Posted: Jun 22, 2009 at 9:49 Quote
i was sanding my disk and i accitentally put my pinky down and yep you got it, blood! lol when i got to the doctors i was covered in blood and i walked up to the front desk and people were staring at me like wtf??? lol i made a little girl puke too because se saw alot of blood. lol turns out i hit a vein and the bone, luckey it wasnt completly off

Posted: Jun 22, 2009 at 9:53 Quote
willy94 wrote:
i was sanding my disk and i accitentally put my pinky down and yep you got it, blood! lol when i got to the doctors i was covered in blood and i walked up to the front desk and people were staring at me like wtf??? lol i made a little girl puke too because se saw alot of blood. lol turns out i hit a vein and the bone, luckey it wasnt completly off
hahha mine was completly off, it was like squirting out in spurts. pretty gnarly, but I still had to wait from 9 pm until 2 am to get treatment...

Posted: Jun 22, 2009 at 9:56 Quote
NorcoBigfootKid19 wrote:
willy94 wrote:
hahha mine was completly off, it was like squirting out in spurts. pretty gnarly, but I still had to wait from 9 pm until 2 am to get treatment...
yea and mine was spraying out like a fountain, luckey me got it in 30 mins

Posted: Jun 22, 2009 at 9:59 Quote
willy94 wrote:
NorcoBigfootKid19 wrote:
willy94 wrote:
WE DUMB!! eh?? people are like what did u do to ur finger, and im like cut off my finger... then their eyes get big, and they kinda speed walk away.. hahaha

Posted: Jun 22, 2009 at 10:03 Quote
NorcoBigfootKid19 wrote:
willy94 wrote:
NorcoBigfootKid19 wrote:
WE DUMB!! eh?? people are like what did u do to ur finger, and im like cut off my finger... then their eyes get big, and they kinda speed walk away.. hahaha
lol

Posted: Jun 22, 2009 at 10:16 Quote
In one wreck, A broken arm(twisted, till the thinner bone fractured over the thicker one), and smashed my chin in the concreate(big gash wound, needed 2 internal, and 6 external stitches), doctors said if I went through 1mm more flesh, I woulda seen my jaw bone! Eek

Posted: Jul 9, 2009 at 12:11 Quote
seperated shoulder
broken hand
chipped jaw
and im waiting to get a response from the radiologist to see if my arm is broken
ill prob. know by today

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.037434
Mobile Version of Website