Powered by Outside

Stoked for riding in the snow!

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Stoked for riding in the snow!
Posted: Dec 14, 2008 at 16:01 Quote
well it got to-6 degrees celsius today and my friend went riding but the fact was there was no snow! I didn't go cause i didn't want to freeze my ass off in the 40KM winds! i hope i can get at least 1 snow ride befor xmas

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 at 16:29 Quote
We got some 50-ish cm of snow over the last week so my snow riding's already over. It's too deep now. :S

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 at 16:38 Quote
i don't you people..
once it snows i put away my bike and break out my skis..skis are meant for winter and my bike is for summer..you don't see anyone skiing in the summer do ya??

edit: nevermind me and my friend stole some snow from our local arena and found a really sick rail in like july Razz

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 at 16:58 Quote
corey-dh wrote:
i don't you people..
once it snows i put away my bike and break out my skis..skis are meant for winter and my bike is for summer..you don't see anyone skiing in the summer do ya??

edit: nevermind me and my friend stole some snow from our local arena and found a really sick rail in like july Razz
Exactly. It's all about doing what you love as long as you can. Who cares about what you should do, the only thing that matters is what you can do.

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 at 16:58 Quote
so far this winter i've been riding in the snow at kamloops bike ranch and its pretty dope plus i built a 15 foot snow jump gap over my drive way.

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 at 17:00 Quote
lcstay10 wrote:
hey, im stoked for snow riding to

and who cares how old he is, if anyone is stoked to ride, there cool with me
fo sho ya ive never tried it but i wanna try snw biking it looks sick

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 at 17:00 Quote
domster wrote:
corey-dh wrote:
i don't you people..

Exactly. It's all about doing what you love as long as you can. Who cares about what you should do, the only thing that matters is what you can do.
i know but like for me i obsess about biking and parts in the summer and in the winter when i go skiing i practically forget about biking...
last year i spent all my cash on a new pair of skis when i realized in the summer i saved up all that money for a pike Razz

Posted: Dec 18, 2008 at 19:32 Quote
well it snowed almost half a foot in one night here but didn't get to go out riding! it got to -22 with the wind chills so iwas'nt going anywhere! hope it gets warmer so i can go back out

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 16:12 Quote
domster wrote:
I ride in snow as much as I can (got a few pics in my albums) in autumn but now it's getting way too deep to be able to pedal. Frown
ya man it was fun at first and is now but before there was like a foot and a half its to hard...how much snow is there were u live?

Posted: Jan 22, 2009 at 4:58 Quote
dellow wrote:
domster wrote:
I ride in snow as much as I can (got a few pics in my albums) in autumn but now it's getting way too deep to be able to pedal. Frown
ya man it was fun at first and is now but before there was like a foot and a half its to hard...how much snow is there were u live?
Last year we got over 500 cm... but right now in the woods there's 3-5 feet.

Posted: Jan 22, 2009 at 7:07 Quote
domster wrote:
dellow wrote:
domster wrote:
Last year we got over 500 cm... but right now in the woods there's 3-5 feet.
Didn't they have to fill in their canal for 8km with snow the height of like 5 stories because there was so much lol?

O+
Posted: Jan 22, 2009 at 17:12 Quote
i went snow riding yesterday.
Views: 564    Faves: 0    Comments: 17

i don't know why the video turned put all weird though bbecause it worked fine on my computer Confused

Posted: Jan 22, 2009 at 17:15 Quote
the-ultimate-cyclist wrote:

i don't know why the video turned put all weird though bbecause it worked fine on my computer Confused
sweet vid man

O+
Posted: Jan 22, 2009 at 17:21 Quote
rockymntrider wrote:

sweet vid man

thanks. i cant figure out why its all choppy though because it was fine before i uploaded it.

Posted: Jan 22, 2009 at 19:13 Quote
rockymntrider wrote:

sweet vid man

thanks. i cant figure out why its all choppy though because it was fine before i uploaded it.
lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.025395
Mobile Version of Website