Marzochi Or Rockshox?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Marzochi Or Rockshox?
Posted: Dec 19, 2008 at 14:12 Quote
speedyreidy wrote:
fox ftw
shit

Posted: Dec 19, 2008 at 16:47 Quote
I've never had a problem with the Fox forks I have owned. I've just started riding Rock Shox after getting rid of my DJ3

Posted: Dec 19, 2008 at 17:11 Quote
fox 40's rule the worldBeer

Posted: Dec 20, 2008 at 8:15 Quote
bikenut33 wrote:
fox 40's rule the worldBeer
TOPIC: Marzo vs. Rockshox (i see no fox there) Rolleyes

Posted: Dec 20, 2008 at 11:55 Quote
RockShox forever !

FL
Posted: Dec 20, 2008 at 12:09 Quote
rockshox no question about it, marazocchi have just gone so downhill since 05/06 (not focused on downhill, i mean got worse) haha

Posted: Dec 20, 2008 at 17:35 Quote
I like my Reba way more than any Marzocchi I've ever had. I also think that SRAM in general have a better image behind their advertising.

Posted: Dec 20, 2008 at 17:37 Quote
naturalhigh wrote:
I like my Reba way more than any Marzocchi I've ever had. I also think that SRAM in general have a better image behind their advertising.

lol just aswell i didnt base my purchase on your theory.

sram are shite but rockshox are brill.

Posted: Dec 20, 2008 at 17:40 Quote
What don't you like about SRAM? I've never encountered a problem with my SRAM stuff.

Posted: Dec 20, 2008 at 17:42 Quote
naturalhigh wrote:
What don't you like about SRAM? I've never encountered a problem with my SRAM stuff.

good for you,but do not assume.

Posted: Dec 20, 2008 at 17:46 Quote
naturalhigh wrote:
assume what?

what works for you will work for others.

hey sram is good and all but the engineering and quality lacks big time.

Posted: Dec 20, 2008 at 17:50 Quote
I wasn't assuming anything. I was just wondering what you didn't like about SRAM. I mean that's why we have these threads, to discuss parts and such. I like Shimano, I just don't have the cash to dish out. I've had Saints and I loved them way better than Truvativs stuff.

Posted: Dec 20, 2008 at 17:53 Quote
naturalhigh wrote:
I wasn't assuming anything. I was just wondering what you didn't like about SRAM. I mean that's why we have these threads, to discuss parts and such. I like Shimano, I just don't have the cash to dish out. I've had Saints and I loved them way better than Truvativs stuff.

ah i see my bad,i just thought you assumed that if one part of the sram family was good than all of it must be good.

just the quality of the product for the price,on the outside the sram looks nice,unfortunately opening them up its a different story,not thats bad it just is for me.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016681
Mobile Version of Website