Posted: Aug 15, 2008 at 3:42 Quote
bikebreaker wrote:
Alex- wrote:
bikebreaker wrote:
Tuck no handers look shit.

Old Skool jobbies are where its at.

old school and tucks are the same Confused

arent they?

A tuck no-hander is where you pull the bars up and tuck them between your thighs and stomcah.

Ols Skool is where you grip the seat between the knees, keeping the bike flat.

lol, tucks are way more stylish. tucks are actually called old schools or condors aswell. what youre talking about is a suicide, tuck no handers have been around for ages

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 5:47 Quote
nip your knees on the seat

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 6:28 Quote
ryan879 wrote:

yes aready know how to made no handers i am only asking what is the diferense between a no hander with cliples pedals and a no hander with flat pedals

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 17:31 Quote
tucks dude i gota try those

Posted: Aug 17, 2008 at 14:21 Quote
well philippe you know you should make it the same, only its got more risk if you bail. jajajajaja

Posted: Aug 26, 2008 at 12:47 Quote
karjim wrote:
ryan879 wrote:

yes aready know how to made no handers i am only asking what is the diferense between a no hander with cliples pedals and a no hander with flat pedals
i would think they would be easyer(sp?) with cliples pedals because you wouldn't have to worry about the bike falling away from you're feet, you might be able to get away with not pinching the seat, but i dont know, i can't do them Frown

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 17:06 Quote
pipelinewill wrote:
karjim wrote:
ryan879 wrote:

i would think they would be easyer(sp?) with cliples pedals because you wouldn't have to worry about the bike falling away from you're feet, you might be able to get away with not pinching the seat, but i dont know, i can't do them Frown
i learned them today and i almost bailed the first time i tried cuz i didn't get the pinch right and the bike fell away from my feet and i landed with my feet above the pedals, but you wouldn't have to worry about that with clipless pedals, it would suck if you messed up had to ditch the bike tho.

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 17:23 Quote
xtremerider33 wrote:
so what are you soposed to do exactly for suicide no handers? or is it easier to learn tuck no handers first?
i would say that suicides are better for like dh since your seat is more higher up in your crotch otherwise i think you should learn to do the tuck.... just my opinion.

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 17:35 Quote
djer4life wrote:
xtremerider33 wrote:
so what are you soposed to do exactly for suicide no handers? or is it easier to learn tuck no handers first?
i would say that suicides are better for like dh since your seat is more higher up in your crotch otherwise i think you should learn to do the tuck.... just my opinion.
i agree, also it is harder to get the tuck with a heavy freeride/dh bike than a light dj bike.

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 21:41 Quote
norcorider6063 wrote:
banditoboi wrote:
ya for one handers you just go off the jump, hold the hand on the grip hard, push down on the pedles then swing out your arm then pull it back in Big Grin
hey bud sounds liek u were giving some other insructions there Big Grin call me
lol

Posted: Sep 7, 2008 at 13:04 Quote
here is one of my suicides, i just learned recently so they are not perfect. all you really have to do is pinch you're seat and commit.
photo

Posted: Sep 7, 2008 at 15:52 Quote
Just let go and fly

Posted: Sep 7, 2008 at 16:09 Quote
i dont have pictures yet but I just learned tuck no handers yesterday.
they are a lot less scary to let go when the bars are tucked and they are easy to learn

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018838
Mobile Version of Website