rybennett wrote:
dhben11 wrote:
steal all there saved up money

austrailian? that explains it... ignorant
canadian? that explains it....wanker
+1

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 at 16:53 Quote
MattJ92 wrote:
I agree with you but i dont think we should turn this thread into a political arguement which is what people will make it.

Talking about homeless people will always be a political thing. They don´t come from nowhere and they they won´t disappear by just hoping some god will help or something. Politicians are the only people that can do something about it and up until now, we still have homeless people.

Life is cruel to some people, no doubt, but some got harder cookies than others. It´s all about the politics and nothing else.

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 at 16:57 Quote
dhben11 wrote:
rybennett wrote:
dhben11 wrote:
steal all there saved up money

are you for real, did you honestly just say what i said, only changing the variables to turn it in to one of the most feeble attepmts of retort i have ever seen? if so, bravo young man, bravo! i don't know how the rest of the world functions if all the brilliant young men such as you are all living down under...
...fool

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 at 17:00 Quote
rybennett wrote:
dhben11 wrote:
rybennett wrote:

are you for real, did you honestly just say what i said, only changing the variables to turn it in to one of the most feeble attepmts of retort i have ever seen? if so, bravo young man, bravo! i don't know how the rest of the world functions if all the brilliant young men such as you are all living down under...
...fool
...wanker

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 at 17:21 Quote
Couldn't agree more.

Anyway, homeless people are the shit. Less polluted by want and greed, the rat race, etc. They're always really nice and chill where I live.

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 at 17:23 Quote
dhben11 wrote:
rybennett wrote:
dhben11 wrote:

...fool
...wanker

In case you didn't read....

Edit: although stealing money is dick move, hating on people's nationalities is too.

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 at 17:27 Quote
where i live we have ONE homeless man lol and he just walks around town talking to people. sometimes he comes to high schools to talk to the kids, he is nice and really smart (some say he went to university)

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 at 17:51 Quote
hamina777 wrote:
dhben11 wrote:
rybennett wrote:

...fool
...wanker

In case you didn't read....

Edit: although stealing money is dick move, hating on people's nationalities is too.

who said anything about hate, this just adds one more ignorant aussie to my list of hundreds, that i know... i don't know what it's like where our aussie friend is, but i see hordes of homeless people dying on the streets of vancouver everyday, most of them didn't have a chance since the day they were born, now all they can do is try to melt their brains so as to numb the pain of everyday life. and all this person can think of, to help solve a problem a fellow cyclist has with the location of homless people, is to steal their money... obviously this doesn't depict the attitudes of all austrailians... but i've noticed a trend.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017306
Mobile Version of Website