Relatively cheap and sturdy 6-7 inch FR/AM bike
O+
Posted: Mar 1, 2009 at 17:46 Quote
trek remedy is a solid bike too

Posted: Mar 1, 2009 at 17:48 Quote
kovacs2121 wrote:
xxburton4lifexx wrote:
iron horse 6 point's are sick
iron horse is officially out of business, so you would be done for if you needed a bearing kit or warrantee frame

OMG!!! thanks for telling me!!! THANK YOU! I was thinking about buying one of their 7 points. I think im pretty set on getting a 2008 Jamis Dakar Bam 1.0

Posted: Mar 2, 2009 at 15:30 Quote
that tanks yd they go out of business theyre bikes r sweet!!

Posted: Mar 2, 2009 at 15:39 Quote
ncfreerider5001 wrote:
kovacs2121 wrote:
xxburton4lifexx wrote:
iron horse 6 point's are sick
iron horse is officially out of business, so you would be done for if you needed a bearing kit or warrantee frame

OMG!!! thanks for telling me!!! THANK YOU! I was thinking about buying one of their 7 points. I think im pretty set on getting a 2008 Jamis Dakar Bam 1.0
dude, my dad has a jamis dakar bam 1, great bike for the money, the only thing weve really had to do to it is out a chainguide on it, i would go with that one

Posted: Mar 2, 2009 at 16:06 Quote
Well everybody,

I appreciate all of the comments you have given!!! I have decided to go with a 2008 Jamis Dakar Bam 1.0! I choose it because I wanted a bigger travel bike as well as a company that had a store less than 5 miles from my house! Also, the bike looks awesome!!

Thanks again,

Thomas

Posted: Mar 2, 2009 at 17:17 Quote
ncfreerider5001 wrote:
Well everybody,

I appreciate all of the comments you have given!!! I have decided to go with a 2008 Jamis Dakar Bam 1.0! I choose it because I wanted a bigger travel bike as well as a company that had a store less than 5 miles from my house! Also, the bike looks awesome!!

Thanks again,

Thomas
nice, great choice, you wont be dissapointed

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.033824
Mobile Version of Website