What are the best bmx parts out there (money is a non issue)

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
What are the best bmx parts out there (money is a non issue)
Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 19:40 Quote
o ok lol u tottaly no wat u mean they suck and they have a nicer bike than the best in town

Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 19:40 Quote
prty much the fit signatures

check em out on the Fit Bike Co site

Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 19:45 Quote
justinfriesen wrote:
o ok lol u tottaly no wat u mean they suck and they have a nicer bike than the best in town
well most of the time they just buy like a stock bike that is good but not amazing.

Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 19:45 Quote
Cranks: Primo Hollowbites with TI spindle, get the Eastern grim reaper TI frame, get the G- sport ratchet hub, Odyssey director forks, KHE dirt tires front and rear, Demolition PA bars, thats all I got so far.

Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 19:48 Quote
mikedjumpin wrote:
BMXmiler wrote:
This whole thread is full of bad suggestions. The worst was the KHE Specter. Yeah, sanko cromo is a great deal for $450. Except for the suggestion of getting a sunday, that would definately be your best bet.

why the hell would any one get a sunday there a company that doesnt think of 1 new thing only thing they changed was paint to coloring and painting, he also metioned he wanted to keep his bike light

Why change what's good. You're right, they don't change up their frames a whole bunch, because the geo is good, and they are tanks. But now they do have built in chain adjusters, built in pivotal post (on the Ian), and they are lighter (5 pounds really isn't heavy at all.) All in all, your comment was just plain naive and stupid. Sunday also has the best warranty to boot. And to me (and anyone alse that rides even remotely hard), a warranty is pretty damn important. Enjoy, and have a nice day.

Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 19:50 Quote
kodster330 wrote:

No.

Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 21:03 Quote
BMXmiler wrote:
kodster330 wrote:

No.
yes

Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 21:06 Quote
justinfriesen wrote:
BMXmiler wrote:
kodster330 wrote:

No.
yes

You go from wanting to build up the nicest bike possible, to wanting a stock Fit? Wow.

Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 22:09 Quote
He probly ment the frames, and I hope for his sake his ment the frames.

Posted: Mar 9, 2009 at 7:13 Quote
ya i ment the frames i want a dak

Posted: Mar 9, 2009 at 15:32 Quote
atomik777 wrote:
Khe spector

Ultra-light street and park designed frame made from 100% 4130 Sanko chromoly featuring an integrated headtube drilled for gyro tabs, small diameter toptube for weight savings, internally fluted seattube, removable brake mounts and cable guides, curved seatstay bridge, externally machined Mid BB shell and 5mm thick dropouts.

Headset Type: Integrated (Campy Spec)
Gyro Tabs: Gyro Tabs, Brake Mounts and Cable Guides Included
BB Type: Mid BB
BB Height: 11.75"
Chainstay: 13.3"
Headtube Angle: 75°
Seattube Angle: 71°
Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
Seattube Height: 7" (180mm)
Dropout Size: 14mm
Weight: 3 lbs 14.7 oz

Price $449 usd (U.s.a dollars, not used)

photo
https://www.danscomp.com/images/products/mid_211010.gif
Ha ha, that actually made me laugh out loud. First of all he said he wanted light and strong and by no means will this be as strong as a frame that's 4.5 pounds and over. Second, the chainstays are stupidly short so have fun lying on your back. Next, even though the frame has a super short seat tube the bottom bracket is sticking out like on most flatland frames. If you bash that on a ledge it's sure to do some damage. Lastly, it only comes in the toptube size of 20.43 inches so you have nothing for options with that. Sorry if I sound like a jerk but I'm trying to advise that this frame would not be a good choice.

Besides, this thread is very pointless and is obviously going to be full of biased and different opinions. There isn't really such a thing as a "best part" because it all depends on what type of rider you are and what appeals to you. Do your own research first and try and determine what will work best for you.

Posted: Mar 9, 2009 at 15:34 Quote
GO Fitbike all the Way!!!

Posted: Mar 9, 2009 at 15:56 Quote
justin99 wrote:
atomik777 wrote:
Khe spector

Ultra-light street and park designed frame made from 100% 4130 Sanko chromoly featuring an integrated headtube drilled for gyro tabs, small diameter toptube for weight savings, internally fluted seattube, removable brake mounts and cable guides, curved seatstay bridge, externally machined Mid BB shell and 5mm thick dropouts.

Headset Type: Integrated (Campy Spec)
Gyro Tabs: Gyro Tabs, Brake Mounts and Cable Guides Included
BB Type: Mid BB
BB Height: 11.75"
Chainstay: 13.3"
Headtube Angle: 75°
Seattube Angle: 71°
Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
Seattube Height: 7" (180mm)
Dropout Size: 14mm
Weight: 3 lbs 14.7 oz

Price $449 usd (U.s.a dollars, not used)

photo
https://www.danscomp.com/images/products/mid_211010.gif
Ha ha, that actually made me laugh out loud. First of all he said he wanted light and strong and by no means will this be as strong as a frame that's 4.5 pounds and over. Second, the chainstays are stupidly short so have fun lying on your back. Next, even though the frame has a super short seat tube the bottom bracket is sticking out like on most flatland frames. If you bash that on a ledge it's sure to do some damage. Lastly, it only comes in the toptube size of 20.43 inches so you have nothing for options with that. Sorry if I sound like a jerk but I'm trying to advise that this frame would not be a good choice.

Besides, this thread is very pointless and is obviously going to be full of biased and different opinions. There isn't really such a thing as a "best part" because it all depends on what type of rider you are and what appeals to you. Do your own research first and try and determine what will work best for you.
I think it might be intended for flatland. Look at the head tube angle, its steep as hell.

Posted: Mar 9, 2009 at 17:14 Quote
It's a freestyle frame. Daniel Dhers is riding it and plus it's under the "Street Parts" section of their website.

Posted: Mar 9, 2009 at 17:16 Quote
justin99 wrote:
It's a freestyle frame. Daniel Dhers is riding it and plus it's under the "Street Parts" section of their website.
i was just about to post that

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019972
Mobile Version of Website