Powered by Outside

The most talanted person(s) to ever ride two wheels?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The most talanted person(s) to ever ride two wheels?
Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 15:17 Quote
Eddie Merckx. The most winning cyclist of all time. Depends on what you mean by most talented though.

Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 15:19 Quote
willbikeforbeer wrote:
onetimetwotime wrote:
lance armstrong
not any bmx riders
all mtb riders

well said...

Fixed Big Grin

Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 16:36 Quote
crewsdawg wrote:
Eddie Merckx. The most winning cyclist of all time. Depends on what you mean by most talented though.

Agreed! This man won the classics, short stage races and the day races. And the majority of the time he was out front on his own. No help from a team. The Cannibal rules. CHE MERCKX

Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 18:00 Quote
xtrememtbkr wrote:
willbikeforbeer wrote:
onetimetwotime wrote:
lance armstrong
not any bmx riders
all mtb riders

well said...

Fixed Big Grin

Yeah right.

bmx riders are just crazy for the things they pull and the amount of times they fall and retry the trick.

I have never been into bmx ever, but i much rather watch a bmx vid then a mtb vid. But im a street rider and dont like watching much north shore, forests, dh... etc.

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 1:59 Quote
xtrememtbkr wrote:
willbikeforbeer wrote:
onetimetwotime wrote:
lance armstrong
not any bmx riders
all mtb riders

well said...

Fixed Big Grin

Ok, you keep watching your over sensationalized, corporate sponsor filled, scenster New World Disorder videos in la la land and us bmxers will continue pushing the envelope in peace. tup

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 2:47 Quote
Joey Dunlop

26 Isle of Man TT wins.

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 3:51 Quote
CHECK OUT BRIAN LOPES SITE, I THINK HE HAS MORE UCI AND WORLD TITLES THAN ANY OTHER, DONT HOLD ME TO THAT COMMENT THO LOL, IM JST SKIVING AT WORK. INTERNET RULES

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 9:34 Quote
harrythekinghill wrote:
CHECK OUT BRIAN LOPES SITE, I THINK HE HAS MORE UCI AND WORLD TITLES THAN ANY OTHER, DONT HOLD ME TO THAT COMMENT THO LOL, IM JST SKIVING AT WORK. INTERNET RULES

ouch.....why are you yelling at us?!? Whip Watch the "caps"

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 9:46 Quote
damon bradshaw, RJ, bob hannah, jeremy mcgrath.
micheal roland,TJ,steffen everetts,guy cooper,andrew trevvitt

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 10:13 Quote
harrythekinghill wrote:

I agree he has won world cups for 4x and national titles for dh and dh cycling competitions with that cool funny helmet if u know wat i am talking about Smile

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 11:01 Quote
kawasakirules wrote:
kev211 wrote:
travis pastranana
jeremy mcgrath
ricky carmichael
ryan leech
ryan villipoto

thats exactly who id would have said ohh exept dusty klatt and coleton faccioti are real good to but the best riders are nicky haden and james stuart how could you forget james stuart!!!!

meh, james stewart is really good, and really fast, but he really has an attitude problem from what i have heard. so ya, i guess i should have included him, i just think that when villipoto switches to 450's, stewart is done

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 1:13 Quote
Nico Vouilloz and Crawford Carrick-Anderson - The guy is deaf ffs!

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 1:52 Quote
Sam hill.
Gee Atherton

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 17:48 Quote
nope your all WRONG !!!
its steve rominuik

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016617
Mobile Version of Website