Powered by Outside

check out this monster bike

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
check out this monster bike
Posted: Nov 10, 2007 at 20:57 Quote
the brooklyn way up there has slicks

Posted: Jan 1, 2008 at 14:11 Quote
wath was the bike of bender when he drop the jaw??

Posted: Jan 1, 2008 at 14:28 Quote
tater wrote:
need one
what do you ride, a kona shred?

Posted: Jan 1, 2008 at 14:30 Quote
jerc wrote:
wath was the bike of bender when he drop the jaw??
with a risse bigfoot fork

Posted: Jan 1, 2008 at 14:31 Quote
mitch1514 wrote:
tater wrote:
need one
session 7 trek

Posted: Jan 1, 2008 at 14:34 Quote
tater wrote:
mitch1514 wrote:
tater wrote:
need one
session 7 trek
oh sry, I ment to qoute the guy that said "that bike sucks"

Posted: Jan 30, 2008 at 20:19 Quote
wow i want that bike so bad

Posted: Jan 31, 2008 at 0:37 Quote
dam that is one harty bike, wouldnt be bottoming out that susupension to soon

Posted: Jan 31, 2008 at 0:43 Quote
overkill. But I'd really love to Drop it off of something Big, But only if somebody else pushed it up the Mountain for me ( like B-ran ) .

Posted: Jan 31, 2008 at 0:54 Quote
b-ran wrote:
dirtjumpa69 wrote:
Both this bikes are way overkill and ridiculous... who needs 2 disc breaks in the front let alone 2 rear shocks... 100% overkill

Umm..who cares. Id rather have two rear shocks, two front discs, and a monsterous fork if I could. Why not? It prolly helps for huckage. They wouldn't design and produce these if they weren't better than other regular frames.

well you're from ontario So you prolly havn't considered how shitty it would be to have to push it up a hill.... Secondly They Don't put 2 disc's on mx bikes so why in the hell would you ever need 2 on a dh bike. and They prolly would produce them even if they were not as good as other frames. after all you decided to post and Your post suck's more than any post i've ever read.

\madness

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 at 22:18 Quote
Gsnickets wrote:
both of those bikes are GAY, and so is anything Banshee makes... hucking is for losers... anyone can just huck themselves off a cliff and pray they hang on when they land (ie Bender) When Kyle and Steve tricked the bender sender at rampage... it kind of showed who the real riders are, less travel, lighter bikes and they stomped it.

props to head on the g-boxx style transmission though, that's tight.

dont hate on hucking, why dont you go land a the gillard (sp?) road gap then say it takes no skill to huck. and furthermore, if you think hucking is for losers than go read dj forums. there is room for different types of riders in this world but there is not room for hate between them

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 at 22:22 Quote
pipelinewill wrote:
Gsnickets wrote:
both of those bikes are GAY, and so is anything Banshee makes... hucking is for losers... anyone can just huck themselves off a cliff and pray they hang on when they land (ie Bender) When Kyle and Steve tricked the bender sender at rampage... it kind of showed who the real riders are, less travel, lighter bikes and they stomped it.

props to head on the g-boxx style transmission though, that's tight.

dont hate on hucking, why dont you go land a the gillard (sp?) road gap then say it takes no skill to huck. and furthermore, if you think hucking is for losers than go read dj forums. there is room for different types of riders in this world but there is not room for hate between them

well spoken...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018198
Mobile Version of Website