RIP Michael Jackson - show your respect!

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
RIP Michael Jackson - show your respect!
Posted: Jun 25, 2009 at 16:04 Quote
RIP Micheal, ill always miss the you before you had that wack surgery on yourself.

Posted: Jun 25, 2009 at 16:04 Quote
dead or alive, or undead, RIP.

Posted: Jun 25, 2009 at 16:05 Quote
brunomtb wrote:
wuudMTB wrote:
brunomtb wrote:
HE ISN'T DEAD YET, he's on coma
yes he is!..
no he's not.. a few websites said that he was dead but he's on coma.. the hospital said he's on coma

On the contrary, I'm watching CNN and it has been confirmed.

Posted: Jun 25, 2009 at 16:05 Quote
Coma or dead, either way he is gone.
RIP.

FL
Posted: Jun 25, 2009 at 16:06 Quote
Beleive me he's dead as a Dodo. My riding playlist for the next week is going to solely consist of MJ songs in his memory. Awesome (but friggin weird) guy.

I'm reading a forum on PB, I can confirm he is dead.

cranxwork wrote:
Beleive me he's dead as a Dodo. My riding playlist for the next week is going to solely consist of MJ songs in his memory. Awesome (but friggin weird) guy.

+1 to that man!

Posted: Jun 25, 2009 at 16:07 Quote
odin333 wrote:
hows about everyone waits an hour and a half before continuing on about the coma/dead thing so that then it sorts itself out.
Hahahahahahahaha. Do you know what forum you're on?

Posted: Jun 25, 2009 at 16:10 Quote
odin333 wrote:
hows about everyone waits an hour and a half before continuing on about the coma/dead thing so that then it sorts itself out.
lets be realistic for a minute here man

Posted: Jun 25, 2009 at 16:11 Quote
i dunno why theres stil doubt, i mean I confirmed it here, you can trust me im always right
mybikes the best in the world
im the best rider ever

Mod
Locked for 30mins / until conformation. Arguing this way or that is not showing respect.

well mjs sanity has been dead for along time but now the rest of him joins it rip

Posted: Jun 25, 2009 at 16:45 Quote
We lost michael Jackson today. A great musician yes, but also in my opinion, a man who has delved so deeply into mental instability, took his sexual fantasies out on CHILDREN. We have millions crying over the death of one individual. A so-called "hero". We shed tears for a criminal, but look the other way when it comes to the MILLIONS raped and murdered in darfur, the Sudan, an Rwanda. Why is it we pay no attention? Are we so ignorant we care more for a faded child molesting star than we do for droves of innocent people. Think about it. BUT I am still going to say RIP to show respect.

PS-Why is this in the DJ and Street section?

Posted: Jun 25, 2009 at 16:51 Quote
Could this be karma?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013860
Mobile Version of Website