Powered by Outside

Peterborough and Kawartha Lakes

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Peterborough and Kawartha Lakes
Posted: Apr 4, 2010 at 7:42 Quote
go up behind rf downey they are making big add ons theyr making a pump track and another wooden jump i think

Posted: May 2, 2010 at 12:12 Quote
I'm in Lindsay here....Big Grin and I just sold my Kona stinky...i'm now riding a blue Ironhorse.

Posted: May 2, 2010 at 13:49 Quote
debonis wrote:
I'm in Lindsay here....Big Grin and I just sold my Kona stinky...i'm now riding a blue Ironhorse.

Where do you ride?

Posted: May 2, 2010 at 13:55 Quote
crankinstein wrote:
debonis wrote:

Where do you ride?

Ken Reid Park usually

Posted: May 4, 2010 at 19:54 Quote
debonis wrote:
crankinstein wrote:
debonis wrote:

Where do you ride?

Ken Reid Park usually

I've been going there after work some days, but it got boring pretty quick. I ride Long Sault and Durham Forest mainly.

Posted: May 10, 2010 at 17:57 Quote
which ironhorse that sounds like a bad deal

Posted: May 11, 2010 at 13:14 Quote
bikemonster2 wrote:
which ironhorse that sounds like a bad deal

Warrior 4.0 2007 I just bought the frame though and put all my own parts on it

Posted: May 12, 2010 at 17:05 Quote
i looked into it and found some decent ironhorse bikes i'm thinking about the ones they sell at sportcheck

Posted: Jun 1, 2010 at 11:15 Quote
bikemonster2 wrote:
i looked into it and found some decent ironhorse bikes i'm thinking about the ones they sell at sportcheck

FYI the ones at sportcheck are not so good! lol

Posted: Jun 1, 2010 at 11:20 Quote
toyner34 wrote:
bikemonster2 wrote:

'

I think he was saying that he was thinking of the sportchek bikes when Debonis said he had an ironhorse but then he realized there was good ironhorse bikes out there, not that he's looking into buying a sportchek bike because they are crap

Posted: Jun 2, 2010 at 6:57 Quote
cameronl wrote:
toyner34 wrote:
bikemonster2 wrote:

'

I think he was saying that he was thinking of the sportchek bikes when Debonis said he had an ironhorse but then he realized there was good ironhorse bikes out there, not that he's looking into buying a sportchek bike because they are crap

oh i see

Posted: Jun 18, 2010 at 21:54 Quote
cameronl wrote:
toyner34 wrote:
bikemonster2 wrote:

'

My Ironhorse is a Sportchek I Beleive...but i've put all aftermarket parts on it...I bought the frame on here..and built it up. solid frame IMO

Posted: Jul 29, 2010 at 8:28 Quote
I am from Lindsay and ride 14 kms to and from work everyday on the old Rail Trial heading towards Peterborough. I have ridin from Lindsay to Fenelon Falls about 45 kms round trip. Nothing fast paced or anything to jump off. Wouldn't mind hitting up the Ganaraska Trails sometime though.

Posted: Jul 29, 2010 at 8:33 Quote
jasonsmeall wrote:
I am from Lindsay and ride 14 kms to and from work everyday on the old Rail Trial heading towards Peterborough. I have ridin from Lindsay to Fenelon Falls about 45 kms round trip. Nothing fast paced or anything to jump off. Wouldn't mind hitting up the Ganaraska Trails sometime though.

I just heard on Tuesday that they've apparently just remarked and mapped the trails at Ganaraska, but watch out for the horse poop lol

Personally, I like Long Sault and Durham Forest much more.

Posted: Jul 31, 2010 at 22:11 Quote
jasonsmeall wrote:

as am I. and I was supposed to go to Ganaraska awhile ago but never did Lol.

ah..the rail trail..I ride that almost everyday...not for work though =p

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 2.325353
Mobile Version of Website